The search for Daniel

Day 1
Hazel's POV
Ever since Daniel left it's been quiet, too quiet. Natalie and I barely converse with one another, we've been too busy thinking about Daniel.
A few hours after Daniel ran away we informed the police about the situation and that even though he ran away, he could've been kidnapped in the process. They told us that they would do everything they could to find him, but that's just never enough. So we asked quite a few people to help us out, even though we don't have a huge search party formed, it should still be good enough.
I just hope that Daniel's safe, wherever he is.

Natalie's POV
I just can't believe that Daniel threatened to hurt me, all because he was born trans. It just doesn't make any sense. It's never bothered him before, so I have no idea why it's bothering him now.
Wherever you are sweetie, I hope that you're safe, and I hope that you come home soon.

Grayson's POV
"Daniel, where are you? Everyone's worried about you. Please come home, we all miss you and don't want to lose you. We love you Daniel. I love you, you mean more to me than anything in the entire world. I look forward to your return and your response when you listen to this."
"So, you have a crush on Daniel, eh?"
I jumped and quickly turned around.
"Jesus Christ Chandler, you scared me!"
"Sorry."
"It's ok. I was just leaving Daniel a voicemail."
"He's not going to return your call, you know that right?"
"Why?"
"Because no one who runs away would answer their phones or listen to their voicemail, since they don't want to be found and by doing so they give away their location."
"I'd give away my location."
"But you're not Daniel. Knowing him he probably smashed his phone to avoid accidentally giving his location away."
"Don't forget that he threatened to hurt his own mother Grayson."
"I haven't, but he didn't do intentionally. He was just upset so his judgment was clouded."
"So. You should NEVER threaten to hurt anyone, especially your parents."
"I know."
"Chandler! Grayson! Come on, we have to help find Daniel. The group is waiting for us."
"Coming mom!"
Chandler and I ran down the stairs and joined up with our parents.
"Ready?"
"As we'll ever be."
"All right, lets go find our beloved third son."

Daniel's POV
I have too much to live for, I mean a ton to everyone in my life, and I don't want them to hate me if I end up taking my own life. I've been told by Grayson that I mean a lot to him while I was living with his family, and that he was glad to have met me. I don't want to throw my life away because I can't seem to find my way back to civilization. Everyone wants me to return home safe and sound, so I won't let them down. I'll keep on fighting, no matter what.

Hazel's POV
"Natalie?"
"Yes Hazel?"
"Do you know of any place that Daniel would've ran off to?"
"There is one place if it's still around."
"To visit his very first friend who's still in an orphanage."
"Daniel was an orphan?"
"No, he's my biological son. You see Hazel back in Grade 1 a student named Jarvis was barely attending school, but when he did Daniel would always ask him why he barely showed up. However Jarvis decided to lie for a few months but then he realized that Daniel was just going to keep on asking so he finally told the truth. Jarvis told Daniel that the reason he wasn't attending school regularly was because his mother was in the hospital and was on the verge of dying, so he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. When she passed Jarvis had no choice, he was forced to go to an orphanage. When Daniel found out he asked me if we could adopt him, unfortunately we couldn't because the workers at the orphanage told us that Jarvis wasn't ready. Since he was always going through different mood swings and sometimes ended up hurting other orphans and sometimes himself. Week after week Daniel paid Jarvis a visit, because he didn't want Jarvis to feel like he was just a memory. Daniel wanted to let Jarvis know that he still had at least one friend who still cared about him."
"What makes you think that Jarvis is still an orphan?"
"Because we received that letter from Jarvis a few days before Daniel ran off, remember?"
"Now I do. So where is this orphanage?"
"A two hour walk away from where we are right now. Just follow me."
"Ok. And if Daniel isn't there, where will we look next?"
"The treehouse Daniel and Ashton made in Ashton's backyard."
"Lead on."