Sleepover with James

A/N: I'll let you know when to begin the song above, and if you want to why I picked this one, it's because it's one of my favorite songs by Lonestar. And the other reason I added this song was because this is the song that Daniel will be singing along to.

Daniel's POV
I wasn't sure where I was, but I could just sense that I was in a bad neighborhood. So far the only light I could see was coming from a trash can. I just kept on walking straight for awhile until I bumped into someone.
"Sorry. It's just so dark. It's hard to see."
"It's all right."
I stepped to my right and continued walking towards the light.

3 minutes later...
At last I could see some of the neighborhood I was in and I didn't like the looks of it one bit. There were three black people standing around the fire and it looked like they had been expecting me since two of them were wielding a small combat knife and the other one was holding a glock 32 semi-automatic pistol.
I just decided to ignore them and continued on my way.
"Hey! Where do you think you're going?!" Tyrone asked.
"None of your business." I replied, while still walking.
"If you value your life, I'd stop right where you are if I were you." Bray stated.
"And if I don't?"
I turned my head so I could see them and saw that the one holding the glock aimed it in my direction and fired. Since it missed I had a feeling that it was just a warning shot, so I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to look at them.
"Are we really going to do this?" I wondered. "Because if we are, you should know that I'll be walking away as the victor."
"Yeah right!" Malcom exclaimed.
"It's true."
"Care to put money where your mouth is?" Tyrone queried.
"Ok, I bet you three five thousand dollars that I will end up being the victor. So I'll end up leaving with twenty g's after I'm done."
"We'll see about that." Bray remarked.

1 hour later...
It was a tough battle but I managed to beat all three of them, I had some pretty deep cuts on my arms, a dislocated shoulder, a bullet wound in my right forearm surprisingly it didn't go all the way through.
"Thanks for the twenty grand."
"Who are you?" Bray asked.
"And how the hell did you manage to take down all three of us?" Tyrone wondered.
"My name's not important, and let's just say that I had one hell of a teacher. Just so you know I'm talking about my dad. A ten time UFC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. His reign started after he beat Brock Lesnar for the title."
"You're the son of Andrew "The Tormentor" Thompson?" Bray asked.
"I am, but my last name is Beliveau, which was my mother's last name. And I plan on defeating my dad's title reign record, of 3 years and six months."
Since I had no intention to talk to them anymore, I just started running.

Morning
Grayson's POV
The moment I woke up I checked my phone for any messages from Daniel, but there weren't any. I decided to at least try to call him, so I gave him a quick ring, but it just went straight to voicemail.
"Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, please leave your name and number, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."
*beep*
"Hi Daniel, it's Grayson. I'm just calling to see if you're all right. I know it's only been a day, but we're all worried about you. So when you have the time, please call back. Our parents want to have a word with you."
After I was done leaving my message I turned down the brightness on my phone, placed it in my pocket, and headed downstairs.

Downstairs
Once I was in the living room, I took my seat on the love seat next to my brother, which was right in front of the couch our parents were sitting on.
"Is it true Grayson? Did you and Chandler anger Daniel to the point that he just decided to leave?" Gina asked.
"Yes. It is. I tried calling him to apologize, but it just went straight to voicemail."
"Why didn't you guys try to stop him and work things out?" William wondered.
"We didn't have a chance to you see...we...we had a party while you guys were out and things got way out of hand." Chandler stated.
"You threw a party without our consent?!" Gina roared.
"Yes we did. And we're sorry." I replied.
"Before we take things further we want to know what you mean when you said that "things got way out of hand." Gina implied.
Chandler and I stared at each other and I could tell we were thinking the same thing. We both agreed to keep what almost happened to me a secret, but I had a feeling that one of us was going to spill the beans eventually. So I turned to face our parents and sighed.
"Mom...dad...the reason the party go so out of hand was because--" I got cut off by Chandler.
"Was because of this one dare where one of the guests had to get fully nude and give everyone a ten minute lap dance."
"Are you two hiding something from us?" William queried.
"No. Of course not. Why would we hide something from our parents? That's just wrong. What we're telling you is the honest truth. Right Grayson?"
"Right."
"We can tell you're lying so out with it!" William yelled.
"Fine. Daniel got in a fight with one of the guests. Both of them ended up with a bloody nose." I lied.
"And that's the honest truth?" Gina queried.
"Yes mom." Chandler and I said, in unison.
"Ok well, for not asking our permission to throw a party you guys are grounded for two days. And that includes Daniel." Gina implied.
"But he's not here. So does his grounding start when he arrives home?" Chandler queried.
"Yes." Gina exclaimed.
"But that's not fair!" I announced. "And Daniel may not return for a week or two. So, how is it fair that we get grounded for two days and he gets two weeks of freedom? That's just plain stupid if you ask me. If I was in your position right now, I would call Daniel and ask him to hand the phone over to one of the home owners and let them know that he's grounded for two days. Or call one of the places he may be heading and inform them of his grounding."