First Night

For hours Grayson and I played "Unity," we were practically half way finished with the game, when Chandler and Hana came down. Chandler was dumbstruck when he noticed that we were playing "Unity".

"That's not Assassin's Creed Unity is it?" Chandler asks.

"It sure is." I reply. "I even have the Xbox one."

"How'd you even afford it?" Chandler wonders.

"I, uh, just, uh, had some money saved up." I stutter.

"Ok, right there, was a lie, come on you can tell me. How'd you get it?" Chandler states.

"It was a gift from my mom and dad, but..." I hung my head.

"What is it?" Chandler queries.

"Chandler, if he doesn't want to talk about it don't try and force him to tell you." Hana exclaims.

"I'll be fine Hana." I voice. "When I received my gift...my mom...my mom...flatlined. She died due to a heart attack. This gift was her way of saying goodbye. God I miss her."

Tears started cascading down my face. Chandler came to sit down beside me. He placed an arm around me and gave me an one arm hug.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Daniel. If you need anything, anything at all, we're here for you."

"Thanks, Chan."

"Anytime."

For at least an hour and a half Chandler and Hana stayed down in the basement and watch Grayson and me play the game. Whenever I would get the attention of twenty five or more guards and I fought them all off without losing any health everyone's jaw dropped.

"DUDE!" Chandler states.

"Never in my life have I met somebody who was this good at playing Assassin's Creed." Grayson proclaims.

"I must say you've definitely got skill, if there was a tournament for Assassin's Creed you might want to think about signing up." Hana implies.

"Thanks." I declare. "Now, who can top that?"

Mrs. Riggs called out to us, "If you guys are interested we can watch a movie and have some popcorn."

Everyone got up, I saved the game and then shut off the system and headed upstairs with everyone else. Once we entered the living room Mrs. Riggs told me that I got to choose tonight's movie. The movie I chose was "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit."

Mr. Riggs got to work making the popcorn, we had paused the movie since we were watching it on Netflix.

About ten minutes later Mr. Riggs returned with quite a few bags of popcorn, everyone got one bag. He even brought over some popcorn seasoning. I of course chose ketchup. Once everyone was ready we started the movie, Mr. Riggs shut off the lights, and then sat down beside his wife.

2 hours 30 minutes later...

The movie was finally over and I still had half a bag of popcorn left. It was then time to head upstairs and get ready for bed.

"Daniel, from now on you'll be sleeping in Grayson's room."

"All right." I reply.

I made my way upstairs with everyone else and followed Grayson to his room, which was right next to the washroom. Once we were in Grayson's room we decided to have a little fun, like making shadow puppets, we even played some truth or dare, but one of my dares was to kiss Hana tomorrow right in front of Chandler.

"Are you trying to get Chandler to hate me?" I ask, jokingly.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, who knows?" Grayson responds, with a smile.

I shoved him playfully and laughed a little.

"You know this is the most fun I've had in ages." I imply. "Who would've figured that your family would've been this much fun to be around. I actually think I'm going to like it here."

Grayson and I talked and talked until we fell asleep.