Daniel's Dream: What If???

Kaden's POV
Alice and I had just left the house to go to the park and have us some fun, and just like any brother and sister we started up a conversation, to keep ourselves entertained until we got to our destination.
"So, Kaden if you could be anyone in the entire world...who would you be?"
"Believe it or not, I'd like to be Paul Wesley, What about you?"
"I'd like to be Nina Dobrev."
"So, I'd technically would be Stefan Salvatore and you'd want to be Katherine Pierce?"
"Pretty much, yeah."
"Ok, next question. What do you call ten blondes in a freezer?"
"What?"
"Frosted flakes."
Both of us just started laughing, but we stopped after a minute.

15 minutes later...
We had just arrived at the park, but then for some reason we changed our minds and decided to drop by to visit our father to pay him a surprise visit. I'm sure that he'd be happy to see us. He always is.
"Do you really think that this is a good idea, Alice to go and visit our father...after all it is a very long walk from point A to point B, are you sure we should go through with this?"
"Of course I'm sure."
"Ok."

30 minutes later...
"See, I told you that it would be a long walk, we're not even halfway there...we're mostly only a third of the way there. We should head back. I'm feeling like this is a huge mistake and I believe that we should head back."
"We've come this far already, so we might as well continue on."
"Alice, I'm being serious here. We should head back. We should've just stayed at the park like we planned on doing."
"Well, I want to visit dad and I know you do to."
"I do, but...we could've asked our aunt to drive us."
"But..."
"I know that walking is good exercise, but at least we would be safer in a vehicle than walking out here. Let's head back."
"Come on Kaden, if we've made it this far...we can reach point B no problem."
I sighed. "All right, fine. Let's keep on going...I just hope that we don't regret it."
"We won't, don't worry."
"Don't worry" she says. "Everything will be ok, we can make it...it's a cinch." Well it's not, we're putting ourselves at risk here and I don't like it. We could get murdered and I'm sure that she realizes it, but it's like she doesn't care if we make it or not, all she seems to care about is seeing dad. If that's what she wants, who am I to say no...she is my sister after all.

25 minutes later...
We were nearing the halfway point, but the sun was already setting and we were confronted by three guys. I got in front of my sister and we started to slowly back away.
"If I were you two, I wouldn't take another step."
"What do you want?"
"That's none of your concern pipsqueak."
"Leave us alone."
"Why? Your aunt sent us. She told us to come pick you up and take you home."
"If you know our aunt then wants her name and what's ours?"
"Pearl. And you two are Dora and Mike."
"Yeah, nice try. If you'll excuse us...we'll be off now. We're going to visit someone very important to us."
"You mean your dad."
"Leave us alone or I'm calling the cops."
"You don't even have a cellular device. So, good luck."
I took out my phone and since I had my dad on speed dial, I decided to call him, but before I even had the chance to, one of our harassers charged me and then smashed my phone on the ground.
"Know, let's get down to business...shall we?"
The harasser who charged me set his eyes on my sister and proceeded to approach her. I got up from the ground and tackled him to the ground. I looked at my sister and told her to go and hide somewhere. She didn't bother to question why and took off running to the nearest hiding spot she could find.
"Kid. You shouldn't have done that. Now you're going to pay...with your life."
"You're not going to be killing anyone today, not me and definitely not my sister.
"Tough words, coming from someone who's about to die."
Once again I tackled down, the same person and started to wail on him, but that stopped after two minutes before I was shoved off and then all three guys teamed up against me. I managed to get in a few good punches, but I couldn't fight them all, I was practically screwed. My nose was bleeding and I had some cuts on my both of my arms, plus I could barely stand.
I was down on the ground when one of our harassers delivered one last punch to me, that nearly knocked me out.
"Well, this was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Tyrone, go grab that kid we just knocked out and kill him, me and Mackenzie will go find his sister.
Once Tyrone had picked me up from the ground, he got out his knife and placed it against my throat, but he then changed his mind and placed it right near my heart. The moment that he was about to stab me, I heard a voice call out to him.

Daniel's POV
"Step away from my son and if you don't, you'll regret it!"
I him look back at my son and then he pushed him down to the ground. He came charging at me, but he was in for a surprise. When he was close enough to me, I delivered a roundhouse kick, which knocked him down to the ground. He got back up and charged at me again, but this time I delivered a spinebuster to him and then broke his arm with the kimura lock. Just to be sure he wouldn't be getting up anytime soon, I delivered "Undertaker's" tombstone piledriver and then his last ride to him.
I then rushed over to Kaden and made sure that he was ok. He told me that he was fine, but he was more concerned about Alice.
I saw the other two looking for her and I practically knocked them both out, the same way I did with the last guy.
"Alice, Its ok to come out, it's me. It's your father."
Alice came out from her hiding spot and instantly ran up to me and hugged me. Kaden did the same thing a few seconds later.
"Dad, how did you know that we were here and that we were in trouble?" Kaden asked.
"Fathers instinct. I'm just glad that you two are safe and sound. Now let's get you two home.
"Thanks for saving us dad."
"You're welcome."
"We love you."
"I love you too, forever and always."