Hunting For A New Girlfriend

"You're going hunting for a new girlfriend?" Chandler asked.
"That's what I said."
"Are you sure that you're ready?" Grayson wondered.
"Haley would want me to move on."
"Well...good luck then Daniel."
"Thanks Grayson. Thanks Chandler."
"You're welcome. Make sure that when you come home, that you tell us all about it when you get back." Chandler stated
"I will, see you later."
"Bye." Chandler said.
"Don't get lost." Grayson joked.
"I'll try not to."
"Do you have to go now? You just got home." Grayson queried.
"I know. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to head out. I'm going to be leaving after lunch."
"So, what do you look for in a woman?" Chandler wondered. "Good looks?"
"No, it's all about their personality. I like to see what we have in common and what our strengths and weaknesses are."
"Well, at least you're not one of those people who only care about their "good looks". Isn't that right Grayson?"
"Why...yes it is Chandler." Grayson replied, as he turned to Daniel. "Daniel, you're parents really did raise you well, they raised you to be one swell guy. I'm sure that you made your parents really proud of you. I know that me and Chandler are proud of you. You went through a lot of hard times, you even tried to take your life, but you always came through for us and to be honest...we can't tell you how proud of you we are."
"Thank you Grayson. That means a lot to me. I'm also proud of you guys. You really helped me out through some hard times. You two are my best friends in the world. I don't think that any of my other friends would compare to you two. Thank you for being my friend and for being there for me when I needed it and for when I need it. I really do appreciate it."
"It's what friends do, but in this case...it's what family does for each other." Grayson stated.
"Thanks." I replied, as I smiled.
"I'm glad that we became friends and I'm more glad that your parents took me in. I'm never going to forget that."
"And I'll never forget the fact that you helped out my brother, even though you didn't know him."
"I wasn't just going to stand there idling and wait for his bullies to stop and leave. I had to do something."
"But you said that you were apart of the set up. You said that they came to you for help."
"I know I did, but I did some things out of that story."
"Like what?" Grayson asked.
"Well, they wanted me to be the one who beat you up."
"They did? How bad?"
"Really bad. Until you were almost knocked out and were busted open, but they were afraid that I would leak you their plans and so they had me plan the side role I told you about."
"Knowing you...you would've leaked their plot to me. Did you ever tell them that you wanted to be the guy to beat me up?"
"No. I thought about it, but I ALWAYS told myself no."
"Well, thanks Daniel."
"You're very welcome, Grayson. I'm sure that you would do the same for me."
"Of course I would. We're bros....and bros look out for one another, through thick and thin."
"Amen to that."
"So, what do you guys want to do...besides talk about the past?" Chandler asked.
"What do you feel like doing, Grayson?" I asked.
"Anything is fine with me."
"Then why don't we go play some truth or dare in my bedroom." Chandler stated.
"What version? Clean or dirty?"
"You'll just have to wait and see Daniel. Just wait...and see."
"Ok. Then let's get to it then...I guess."
It didn't take us long to get to Chandler's room, but once we were outside it, we stepped inside and sat down in the middle of the room.
"Ok, so who's going to start?" Chandler asked.
"I will." Grayson stated. "Daniel. Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Is it true that back in first grade you didn't have a lot of friends?"
"Actually I didn't have any friends until third grade."
"Ok. Chandler. Truth or dare?" I asked.
"Dare."
"I dare you to...place your tongue on your window and hold it there for one whole minute."
Chandler got up from the floor and walked to his window.
"I'll be timing you Chandler. Just give me a thumbs up to signal that I can start the timer."
"Ok."
It only took about five seconds to give me a thumbs up and I immediately started the timer.
"You know he's going to give you an even dirtier dare than you gave him, right?"
"I know Grayson. I know."
I looked down at the timer and noticed that it was at one minute.
"Chandler, your time is up."
Chandler walked away from his window and rejoined us.
"Ok, so Daniel...truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to lick the floor ten times."
I got down on my stomach and started to lick the floor. Since I knew Chandler wouldn't want weak licks, I did long licks and it took me about thirty seconds to finish my dare. Once I was done, I sat right side up again.
"I had that coming, but I found it sorta funny as well."
"Yeah, it was sorta funny. Anyway it's your turn again."
"Grayson. Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Have you ever kissed or had sex with someone of the same sex?"
"I have kissed a guy before."
"You have? Who?" Chandler wondered.
"Daniel."
"When?"
"When me and Grayson got kidnapped by his bullies and when I was in the hospital that one time."
"Are you two..."
"Together? No. We're just...."
"Experimenting."
"Oh. You don't have to worry about me telling our parents. Your secret is safe with me."
"Thanks." Grayson and I said together.
"You're welcome. Grayson. You're up."
"Chandler, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"How many kids would you like to have?"
"Two. The genders don't matter to me, but it would be nice to have a son and a daughter. Their names would be Aiden and Crystal."
"Those are some powerful names." I declared.
"Yeah they are. Ok, Daniel. Truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Grayson for two whole minutes."
Grayson and I looked at each other and leaned in. It didn't take us long to lock lips, but when we did we just started to make out quite a bit. It wasn't a full blown make out session, it was just your casual make out session.
We stopped a little less than the two minutes we were given.
"Are you sure you two are experimenting?"
"Yes Chandler, we are." I exclaimed.
"By the looks of it, I'd say that you two are technically a couple."
"Me and Grayson a couple? That won't happen. At least not yet. It all depends on what happens with my new girlfriend when I find one."
"Do you really want to be with me? Because we're just experimenting."
"I know and if you want to be with a girl, by all means...go for it. I'm not stopping you. Anyway, Grayson truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Give a 3 minute stand-up comedy routine."
"I'll give it a try, but frankly I'm not that funny."
"Yeah, you are. You made me laugh several times before."
"Well, yeah, but I was only doing that to cheer you up most of the time."
"What about that little Johnny joke you told us? That was funny."
"Yeah, it was. Ok, I'll give it my best shot."
"Good luck."
"Ok, so this happened a week after Daniel moved out to see his kids for sometime. You see, Chandler and I had gone for a walk and we were walking through a tree park, when we came to a fork in the road. We weren't sure which way to go, so when we looked to see what was down each path, we noticed that the right path actually had a fork right at the beginning of the path and so we decided to go down that path. So, there we are walking down our chosen path when we noticed that it led to a dead end. Chandler didn't let that stop us, so he started climbing up and through the trees. But when he reached that certain tree he lost his footing and managed to get his boxers caught on one of the branches and received one wild wedgie."
I just started laughing and looked at Chandler, but before I spoke to him I managed to stop the laughter, but only for a short period.
"Is that true Chandler?"
"Yes. It is. I will admit that it was actually pretty funny when it happened, even if I wasn't really laughing. Grayson here was just laughing his head off. Or as others would say he was ROTFLHFAO."
"I bet he was." I declared.
"His boxers ripped a bit since he was hanging there for almost two minutes, but the branch broke and he just continued to make his way through the trees. (chuckles) I would've laughed even harder if it happened again. It's funny the first time, but it's even funnier the second time."
"That's true." I stated.
"Now, Daniel truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Use the letters of the name of another player to describe them. For example Sam: S – Silly; A – Attractive; M-Merry."
"Ok. Chandler: C - Caring; H -Honest; A - Accepting; N - Nice; D - Daring; L - Lovable; E - Entertaining; R - Ridiculous."
"I know I only said to do one, but try to do one for me."
"Ok. Grayson G - Grateful; R - Respectful; A - Affectionate; Y - Youthful; S - Serene; O - Optimistic; N - Nifty."
"Now I'm going to do myself, unless someone wants to do it for me."
"I'll do it." Chandler implied. "Daniel. D - Dick; A - Asshole; N - Naughty; I - Ill-mannered; E - Evil; L - Loser. Nah, I'm joking. I'm joking. Sorry 'bout that Dan."
"It's fine."
"Here we go for real this time. Daniel. D - Dandy; A - Accepting; N - Nice; I - Imaginative; E - Elated; L - Lovable."
"Thanks Chan."
"It was my pleasure."
We continued to play this game until it was supper time. We headed downstairs and into the kitchen. It smelt pretty good down here.
"What's for dinner?" I asked.
"Shake & baked chicken, some rice, and some veggies." Mr. Riggs answered.