Another tough choice (parts 1,2&3)

Grayson's POV
"Daniel, wake up. It's morning."
Daniel didn't even budge, all he was doing was just smiling and talking in his sleep.
"I don't want to wake up though mom, I want this dream to last forever."
He must be having a dream about the people he lost in his life. And he's obviously enjoying it.
Finally Daniel started to stir.
"Come on Daniel, it's time for breakfast."
"Can't I get a "good morning Daniel, how was your sleep?"
"Good morning Daniel, how was your sleep?"
"That's better."
Both of us chuckled.
"You were dreaming about your parents and your girlfriend, weren't you?"
"Yeah, how'd you..."
"I heard you talk in your sleep. You pretty much woke me up, but I don't mind."
"Eavesdropper."
"Fuck you, I wasn't eavesdropping. I was sleeping and just happened to hear you talk whilst you were asleep."
"Not a word to anyone about what happened yesterday, got it?"
"Don't worry Daniel, my lips are sealed...as long as you do the same."
"So what happened yesterday?" Chandler asks.
"Nothing, absolutely nothing. We just want to keep what happened yesterday a secret."
"Come on, you can tell me. You can trust me."
"Our parents are waiting on us, aren't they? That's why you're up here."
"Yes. Now hurry up. A few people want to talk to you Daniel."

Downstairs...
Daniel's POV
"Merrick? What are you doing here?"
"I'll let my parents answer that question."
"Daniel, during your audition four armed men came and ruined your audition and almost killed our Merrick, but they didn't thanks to you. And we'd like to thank you for saving him."
"You're welcome. I know there's a lot of speculation that all of that was rehearsed beforehand, but I can ensure you that I would never put anyone in danger."
"We know. We heard what you said after what transpired and got the gold buzzer."
"Merrick should've been the one to get the gold buzzer after his performance."
"Getting four yeses, may not be as enjoyable as getting a gold buzzer, but it felt like one for me and that's what matters most. I just wish you didn't mimic me during my performance."
"I was just having fun."
"Obviously."
"So, how long are you guys going to be here? Just out of curiosity."
"Until tomorrow. Our house is getting fumigated."
"Ahh, well...I hope you three enjoy your stay."

Later...
"So Merrick, is it true?"
"Is what true?"
"That you didn't end up talking to anyone until you were two and made friends with your robot friends."
"Yes. I was shy back then. I'm just surprised that you're not dead. And at the fact that you knocked out four men who were armed."
"No guts no glory."
"Mind teaching me how to fight like that? Because you pretty much took them out without breaking a sweat."
"I don't want to hurt you, because when I was showing these two a few moves, I nearly broke one of their bones. And if I were to do that to you, your parents would never forgive me and neither would you. Plus, I don't want to ruin your future dancing career."
"It's true, he nearly broke my arm with one of the submissions he showed me." Grayson states. "But he stopped and apologized."
"That's good. Care to show me this submission?"
"I guess, but who am I going to perform on? I can perform it on Grayson or Chandler, but there's no way I'm performing a dangerous submission on you Merrick."
"How dangerous can it be?"
"You really want to find out, huh?"
"Yes."
"Ok, fine. But the moment it starts to hurt just let me know and I'll stop."
"I will. And I am positive about this, don't worry."
"All right then...here goes."
A few seconds later I had Merrick in the submission I mentioned and after thirty seconds he asked me to let go and I did.
Both of us stood back up and looked at each other.
"Damn, that's one painful submission. I thought you were going to break my arm. But I'm fine, just in case you were wondering."
"Good. I'm glad that you're all right."
"WHY DIDN'T YOU RELEASE ME WHEN I ASKED YOU TO? YOU ALMOST BROKE MY ARM, I COULD HEAR AND FEEL IT START TO CRACK!" Grayson roared.
"That was a long time ago. It's in the past. And it's something I don't want to think about. After all I did apologize."
"Well FUCK your apology. GO AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"
"And I told you why, way back when."
"Riiiiiiight, you "spaced out," you wanted to break my arm, I could see it in your eyes. You seriously hurt me that day. And not to mention the fact that you made me cough up blood from that other submission. You're a real bitch Daniel, you don't deserve to be alive. You're just a bully! So do us all a favour and go KILL YOURSELF, you USELESS BASTARD! Not to mention that YOU'RE A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN!!!"
I stormed passed Merrick trying to hide my tears, left the basement, walked up the stairs and entered Grayson's room. I closed the door, locked it and placed something heavy against the door.