Kaden

-30 minutes later-
I was still waiting for my taxi that I had ordered. Mr. and Mrs. Riggs had offered to drive me, but I told them that it was all right.

-5 minutes later-
My taxi had just arrived, before leaving I gave everyone one last goodbye. As I left the house I waved to everyone for awhile and then stopped. I then proceeded to walk towards my cab.

Chandler's POV
It was nice having someone who was like a second brother to me live here. It was fun while it lasted, but I don't think that those memories will be leaving us anytime soon. Grayson and I will still be able to see Daniel, but that'll only be on set, which will be fine. I just hope that he will be able to talk Kaden out of it. I'm sure he'll be able to do it...hopefully.

Daniel's POV
It has only been five minutes since I left and I already miss them, but that's what memories are for. Memories like those will never leave you they will always stay with you no matter what.

-15 minutes later-
I had finally arrived at my destination, I paid for my ride with my credit card. The fare was $40.50, but luckily I had like $5,000.00 on my card so it was no big issue. Once I finished paying, I grabbed my things and got out of the cab. I made my way to the front and up the steps. As soon as I made my way to the door, Kaden and Alice had already opened it and were just waiting to greet me.
The moment I stepped in was the very moment that both of them hugged me. Obviously I hugged back but this time the hug didn't last as long as usual, this time it only lasted for about twenty seconds. I then proceeded on my way to Kaden and Alice's bedroom, since that's where I slept last time. I placed my bag in there and...well, joined the fun. There was dancing and karaoke.
Everyone was having fun except for Kaden. Kaden just sat on the couch and just stared at the ground. At that moment I knew I had to stop and talk to my son. Since I was close enough I just sat down on the couch and looked at Kaden.
"Kaden? Are you all right?"
"No. I'm constantly bullied at school. I just want it to end...forever. I never want to see those fuckers ever again. They've been making my life hell on earth. You probably don't know this but, tomorrow at school I'm going to end it. I'm going to jump off of the school. It's a good thirty feet above the ground. All I have to do is just go for a bellyflop."
"You know you could've called me right? You have me cell number."
"Not anymore. They burned it, well actually they smoked it."
"Kaden, if you go through with this you won't just be hurting yourself. You'll be hurting me, Alice, your Aunt, your friends, acquaintances, even your mother."
"She's dead. She can't feel anything."
"Kaden, I know what you're going through, I tried to do it once myself, but you know what?"
"What?"
"I had friends who really cared about me and they weren't going to let me do it. They managed to talk me out of it and I plan to do the same for you."
"Even if you do stop me, I'll still be bullied day in and day out."
"Kaden, you don't have to do this! You're stronger than this...trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Why do you think I picked Kaden to be your name?"
"Because, it means that I'm one tough sumbitch."
"Exactly! So are you really going to let some bullies push you around to the point for you to commit suicide?"
"No."
"The best thing you can do Kaden is just ignore them...no matter what! Ok?"
"Ok. I'll ignore them from now on."
"Good. So are you ready to have some fun?"
"Define fun."
"Well, dance and sing."
"Sure, why not."

-1 hour of dancing later-
Mostly everyone was exhausted and just wanted to close their eyes and go to sleep for at least an hour or two, but that didn't happen, instead we all decided to sing some karaoke.
We all agreed that we could sing three songs each.
Alice was up first and before she started she told us which three she'd be singing.

Alice's POV
"Today I'll be singing I Love Rock and Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum, and Picture by Kid Rock ft Sheryl Crow."
"Would you like some help with the other two?" Kaden questioned.
"Sure. Especially if it's from my twin brother."