Kaden part 3

I opened my eyes and turned around. It was the same guy who tried talking to me in gym three days ago. He slowly started to approach me.
"Look, Kaden. I know what you think you're doing is right, but let me tell you it's not! You don't have to do this..."
"Yes I do. No one cares about me and nobody is going to miss me when I'm gone."
"You're family will, all of your friends will."
"I have no friends."
"Yes you do and I'm one of them. Almost everyone in the whole school is your friend and we want to help you but we can't unless you help us."
"I'm just going to die anyway. If I don't do it now, my bullies will do it later and you would've wasted your time saving me. They even have a knife to stab me with. So, please just leave and let me end it."
"No."
"Then I guess I have no choice."
"You're wrong. You can beat this. You can beat those bullies and we can help you. So please, I beg of you to step away from the ledge. Don't do it for me, do it for your family they need you the most. You got to have faith in yourself. You don't want to do this, please trust me. Step away from the ledge."
I could see that he was shedding some tears now.
I took a deep breath and stepped back from the ledge.
He then ran up to me and gave me a quick hug and then said, "thank you."
"No, thank you. I don't even know your name."
"It's Jason."
"Well, thank you Jason for talking me out of suicide."
"You're welcome."

-10 minutes later-
Jason and I were walking to our math class when my bullies approached us.
"What do you cowards want?" I asked.
"You already know what we want." Jake replied.
Jake took out his pocket knife walked up to me and stabbed me in the heart, extracted the blade and then walked away.

Jason's POV
Surprisingly two paramedics and two policemen had started to approach us. The paramedics took Kaden to their ambulance, while the cops started to go after Jake and his goonies.
"Kaden, I know you'll survive this. You just have to. I don't want to lose you. We just became friends and now I might lose you...this world is fucked up. Don't worry buddy I'll be praying for you."