Back Home

A/N: This chapter will be a continuation of the previous chapter. Enjoy. For everyone who has been viewing my fanfiction I just want to thank you all for your love, support, feedback. It really makes me happy to see that everyone is enjoying the story I have been working hard on for you guys. I hope you all will continue to read them. If it wasn't for esurvivor4 and his story "Lost (a Chandler Riggs gay fanfic)" I wouldn't be writing this right now If you haven't checked it out already, I recommend it. It is a very, very fine piece of material.

Grayson looked up at me and he immediately ran up to me and hugged me.
"Ow. Careful Grayson. I was just struck by lightning." I spoke.
"Sorry. I'm just so happy that your back. I thought that you might've..." Grayson started.
"No. I wouldn't do that and I'm sorry you had to see me try and do it that last time." I replied.
"It's all right. I take it you read my little note I wrote on our picture together."
I hugged Grayson, but I kind of squeezed him a bit. Tears were filling up my eyes.
"I take that as a yes." Grayson exclaimed.
I released Grayson and gave him a friendly smile. I then left the room to go and see Chandler and Hana. I walked up to their room and as always the door was closed but before I got the chance to knock the door opened and Chandler had bumped into me.
"You're alive? I thought you were dead. We were looking for you and were worried to death about you. Mom and dad are still outside searching for you." Chandler implied.
Chandler hugged me lightly. I hugged back. The hug only lasted twenty seconds and then Hana approached us. Hana looked at me and punched me on the arm that the lightning had struck.
"Dammit Hana that frigging hurt! Plus I was struck by lightning not too long ago." I voiced.
"Well that's what you get for worrying us half to death. But I'm glad to see you're all right." Hana stated.
Hana and I hugged. The hug only lasted ten seconds. I then blacked out. My whole body started twitching. This kept on going for another minute or so until it had stopped. I was bleeding from my mouth since I did bite my tongue.
Chandler picked me up as best he could and placed me onto his bed. Chandler looked at Hana for some help but Hana wasn't sure of what to do.
"Hana, what do we do?" Chandler wondered.
"I don't know Chandler. I think we just have to wait it out." Hana responded.
"And how long will that be?" Chandler questioned.
"Maybe a few hours. I don't know." Hana answered, but she did sound like Chandler was getting on her nerves.

2 hours later...
I slowly opened my eyes, my vision was blurry at first but it cleared up pretty fast. I slowly sat up. I looked to Chandler for answers and he immediately gave me a response.
"You had a seizure. I think it had something to do with getting struck by lightning. You scared us there for a minute. You should rest get at least a good seven hour nap."
"Ok. Thank you Chandler." I turned to Hana. "And thank you as well."
"What about..." I cut Chandler off.
"Him too." I replied.
I soon closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

6 hours later...
I had awoken from my slumber and was feeling better. I still felt a little dizzy so I stayed in bed for at least five extra minutes and then I headed downstairs. Surprisingly they weren't home yet. I fixed myself a glass of water and drank it all. I did this a few more times since I was way too dehydrated. I went three days without water, but thankfully I got water back into my system. I bet that was the reason for my seizure and not being struck by lightning, but who knows it could've been both.
"Well, well look who's awake." Grayson stated.
"Yeah. I'm feeling much better now." I uttered.
"That's good to hear." Grayson said. "Just to let you know mom and dad are on their way home. We called them and told them that you were home."
I just nodded my head in reply.
"Care to..." I cut Grayson off.
"No thanks. I think I'll just go back upstairs and listen to some music off of YouTube and maybe catch some extra z's." I exclaimed.
"Ok, but this time I'm coming with you."
"All right."
Grayson and I walked upstairs and headed into our room. We climbed onto our bed and Grayson turned on both the TV and his PS3. Grayson opened up the YouTube app for me as I took off my shirt and straight down on my arm and on my chest was one ugly scar from the lightning.
"Damn. That must've hurt."
I looked at my scars and then back at Grayson and said, "Yeah, it did. It's definitely not fun."
Before departing Grayson handed me the controller and immediately left.
I signed into my account and played the playlist from my liked videos. So far I had over two hundred videos in there and they were all music. I fell asleep to the music.
I was woken up a few hours later by Mrs. Riggs, she hugged me for about a minute and then let go.
"Come downstairs there is something we need to discuss."