A fun and difficult time at the park

*knock knock*
"Alice, Kaden breakfast is ready if you're hungry."
"We'll be right out dad."
"Ok."
Alice and I were just staring into each other's eyes and were smiling brightly at each other.
"You were amazing yesterday."
"As were you Alice."
Alice and I kissed for a few seconds, then left our room, and joined our dad at the table.
"Thanks for breakfast dad."
"Don't mention it. So are you going to tell me about your sleepover or are you going to keep me in suspense?"
"Alice and I are going to keep you in suspense...for now."
"All right, but don't keep me waiting too long."
"We may have to, right sis?"
"Right bro."

A couple minutes later...
We were done eating and our dad was on the phone with Grayson and Chandler, we didn't want to interrupt his conversation so we went back into our room and locked the door.
"Why are we locking the door babe?"
"Because Kaden, we don't want our dad to come in here until I've finished."
"We can't do that here, dad's going to get suspicious. And what if he unlocks the door and catches us in the act?"
"I'll be quick. I promise."
"Ok, but if dad catches us in the act we can kiss our lives goodbye."
This time it took me ten minutes to climax into my sister's mouth and for my cum to finish flowing. I quickly put my dick away and watched my sister swallow my semen.

*knock knock*
"Yes dad?" Alice asked
"Why's the door locked?"
"We must've locked it by accident, sorry."
"That's all right son. Grayson and Chandler are going to meet me at the park, wanna come?"
"Sure, we'll meet you outside."
"Ok, make sure you bring a towel we're heading to a swimming pool afterwards."
"Ok."
It didn't take us long to grab our bathing suits and our towels, once we collected them we headed outside and joined up with our dad.
"All set?"
"Yep. We got our towels and bathing suits."
"Is the door locked?"
"Do you have the house key?"
"Yep."
I went back and locked the door.
"Okie dokie, let's get going."

15 minutes later...
Just as we arrived, so did Chandler and Grayson.
"Hey Daniel. How's it going Alice? What's up Kaden?"
"Hey Chan, hey Gray."
"It's going good, thank you for asking."
"And not much is up with me."
"Cool, so what do you guys want to do?"
"We could play freeze tag, grounders, or hide and seek."
"Let's start with freeze tag, then hide and seek, and lastly we'll play grounders."
"Sounds good to me dad."
"Let's do blue shoe, blue shoe to see who'll be it first."
After a while Grayson was the one who was it.
"Grayson's it, take a fit, now he has to babysit."
"Kaden."
"Yes Chandler?"
"Don't you think that, that sing song is out dated?"
"Just a little, but it's still fun to use."
"I know, it's just the last time that was used it brought me, Chandler and your father bad luck."
"Oh, sorry."
"It's ok, you didn't know."
"Three.....two.....one.....go!"
We all took off running, Grayson went after my dad, but wasn't able to tag him that is until he tripped and twisted his ankle.
"Are you all right Daniel?"
"I'm fine. There's no need to worry."
Next Grayson came after me, he ran left and right, trying to make sure I couldn't escape, but I managed to slip right past him.
"Too slow Grayson. Better luck next time."
Grayson went after his blood brother now and ran the exact same way he did when he tried to tag me, he just made a few changes he was running diagonally. From what I could tell he was an inch away from tagging him, when Chandler purposely fell to the ground and started to roll away from Grayson, but no matter how quickly he got up, Grayson managed to tag him.
"Two down, two to go!"
Grayson went after my sister this time, but I ran up behind Grayson and kicked a few rocks at his legs.
"Nah nah nah nah nah, you can't catch me!"
I took off running after I said that, not even thirty seconds later Grayson managed to tag me.
"You shouldn't kick rocks at people, it's not nice."
"I'm sorry."
"It's ok, just don't do it again."
"I won't. You have my word."
It took forty five seconds for Grayson to tag my sister and we could finally move on to hide and seek.
This time I was the one who was it. I closed my eyes and started counting.
"One....two....three...four....five....six....seven....eight....nine....ten. Ready or not here I come!"
The first place I decided to check was the inside of the slide, since it did have a cover at the top of it.