A Trip Down Memory Lane

"Daniel?"
"Yes Grayson?"
"I know that you're gay now, but why did you have to choose me, when you could've chose anyone in the entire world?"
"Because, I felt a connection when we first met."
"It's not because I'm a good looking guy, is it?"
"You may be very handsome, but the only reason that I chose you is because I wanted to know the real you. Even though we've known each other for almost five years now."
"Aww, that's sweet. I know that we've had sex a few times now, and I do love you, but I'm straight."
"So then why did we have sex all those times?"
"Because I also felt a connection between the two of us. I know that makes no sense, but..."
"It's ok. I understand."
"Do you really love me? And I don't mean as a brother."
"Yes, I do. And if it helps I can see if I can get my surgery reversed and turn myself into a girl."
"Oh yeah, I forgot that you were trans. But I don't think that it's possible to reverse your decision."
"There's only one way to find out."
"You're going to take a trip to the hospital?"
"Nope. We are."
"Why the two of us?"
"I could use the company."
"All right. I'll come with you, but I'm picking the route."
"Why do you get to choose the route?"
"Because I've followed you every where we went when you lived with us."
"Fine. Lead the way Grayson."

Outside...
I ran over to the fence where Grayson and I first met and purposely fell to the ground.
"Somebody, anybody, help me!"
"Seriously?"
I got up and walked over to Grayson.
"What? You had to know that was going to happen since we were heading this way."
"What you did was very disrespectful! And I don't appreciate you bringing up that horrible day!"
"Sorry."
"You better be."
Grayson and I continued on our.
"You know, there's a ton of stuff that I've never told you or anyone else about that happened to me in the past."
"Like what?"
"Do you remember when your bullies kidnapped us and almost killed me for good?"
"Yeah, of course I do."
"Well, when I was nine years old I was kidnapped, I was obviously scared for my life. But while I was being held captive I was...I was."
"It's ok, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
"Have you ever wondered why the skin on my face is always a different tone then the rest of my body?"
"Yes. I've wondered that for years. And I did ask you about that a few times."
"I know, but I was always too ashamed and embarrassed to tell anyone, I still am. But I'll make an exception this one time, so when you see my true face please don't tell anyone, and please don't..."
"Daniel, you don't have to worry. No matter what you really look like, I'm still going to love you the same way I have since day one."
"All right......here goes."

A/N: The pictures below will explain what Daniel is talking about, but the person in this picture isn't Daniel. Hopefully you know what I mean. Lol. The first picture is for the right side of Daniel's face and the second one is obviously for the left side, just without the teeth showing and with the eye closed.

 The first picture is for the right side of Daniel's face and the second one is obviously for the left side, just without the teeth showing and with the eye closed