Vacation part 2

I looked at everyone and told them that I had to do it.
"Why? Why didn't you turn your father in?" Grayson asked.
"He always finds a way to get out of situations like this and so if I take the fall he'll have to show up and turn himself in. It's all part of my plan. Right now he's in New York and I got a way to get him back here." I explained.
"You're doing the wrong thing." Chandler stated.
"Don't you think I know that. I hate this as much as you do." I replied. "My first phone call will be to my dad, he won't even know what hit him."
A knock sounded on the door, I got up and walked to the door. I placed my hand on the knob, looked at my family one last time, my eyes filled with tears and then I opened the door.
I turned around and had my wrists overlap. One of the cops wrapped the handcuffs around each wrist and then led me to their car and placed me into the backseat. I looked at the house and watched it disappear as we departed. I kept my eyes on it until it was out of sight.

USP...

The cops had dropped me off at a medium security penitentiary, they escorted me inside, just incase they thought I would run, but I didn't. I never would.
They handed me over to the people here and then left.

The Riggs residence...

"I can't believe he's taking the fall. We have to do something and I don't care if he has a plan. We need to do something." Chandler voiced.
"Like what Chandler? We can't really drive to New York, it would take far too long." Mr. Riggs spoke.
"I know, but what other option do we have? There's no way they would believe us if we told them that his father was the actual one." Chandler announced. "He would have to confess himself."
Chandler walked over to my seat and picked up my phone. He turned it on and accessed my contacts. He scrolled down looking for dad, but he couldn't find it all he found was "Mr. Goodfornothing." He knew right away that that was what he was looking for. He clicked on the contact and called him.
"Hello son."
"Actually this is his friend. I have some bad news to tell you." Chandler said.
"He's not dead is he?"
"What?! No. The cops came and arrested him, they suspect he's behind the fire crises." Chandler answered. "You have to come back to Atlanta. By the time you get back he should be in court, you HAVE to be there. Not for me but for your son, he needs you."
"All right."
"Thank you." Chandler exclaimed.
The call was then ended.
Just a few seconds later the cell rang. Chandler looked at the number and recognized it. It was from the USP. Chandler answered it and put it on speaker.
"Hey Nicholas." Chandler uttered.
"Hey, is it taken care of? Did you talk to my father and convince him?"
"Yeah. How'd you--wait was this your plan from the beginning?" Chandler questioned.
I chuckled. "Yep. They told me I'm going to be in court tomorrow at..."
I looked at my watch, it read--6:15pm.
"Tomorrow at seven. It's taking place at the C.B King US Courthouse."
"I guess I'll see you then." Chandler said, melancholy.
"Yeah. See you." I replied, sorrowfully.