Visiting my kids

It has been around hall an hour since I've told Grayson that I was going to come down and tell everyone that I had news. Right now I'm starting to regret it. I was debating whether I wanted to head downstairs or stay up here, but in a way I did make a promise to Grayson...so I guess I'll keep it.
I walked over to the bedroom door, placed my hand on the knob and sighed before I opened it. I headed over to the stairs and made my down them.
Once I was at the bottom I made my way into the living room and sat down on my chair. I looked around and noticed that everyone was looking at me.
"So, Grayson told us that you have some news for us." Gina stated.
"I do. And don't worry nobody broke in. It's...It's about my son, Kaden."
"Is he...?" William started.
"No. He's still alive. It's just that he nearly took his life because of his bullies and from what I can see it's not going to stop. He tried it a few times during my week alone, but he would always text me the same text."
"Which would be?" Grayson wondered.
"I love you dad. So I'm planning on visiting my kids for a few days. Maybe a few weeks."
"So now you're taking a break from us?" Chandler joked.
"Sure does look that way."
"Want a ride? I can drive you so you don't have to walk for six hours." Gina exclaimed.
"Sure, why not? That way I'll be able to surprise my kids in the morning. I'll just message Tracy and let her know I'm coming, but not to spoil my surprise."
"When would you like to go?"
"About quarter to nine. They'll be in bed by the time I get there."
"Why do you want to surprise them so badly?" Grayson wondered.
"Why not!? I'll be there to wake them up and when they hear my voice they'll be hugging me nonstop. Hell! They'll probably continue hugging me when they get home from school."
"I highly doubt that they'll be THAT excited, but I'm sure that they'll be glad to see you." Grayson implied.
"I know. I was just figuratively speaking."
"We hope you enjoy your stay and don't miss us too bad."
"I won't dad."

Chandler's room
"So Daniel, care to teach us some more songs on the guitar?" Chandler asked.
"Maybe."
"Oh, come on. You've taught us a few songs already. Why not teach us some more?" Grayson wondered.
"Well, I have a few songs in my head that I want to get rid of first."
"Like what?" Chandler queried.
"One by Metallica, Heartbreaker by Led Zeppelin, Through The Fire and Flames by Dragonforce."
"Only those three? How do are you planning on getting rid of them?"
"Like this."
I walked over to Chandler's guitar, picked it, and played each song six times.
"Better?" Grayson questioned.
"In a way yes. Now, Chandler name a song."
"You motherfucker!" Chandler laughed. "Ok. Ok. How about...Nothing Else Matters by Metallica?"
"Ahh, what a classic song. Unfortunately I haven't watched any how to play videos on that songs. Sorry. Name another."
"How about Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day?"
"You got a pretty damn good taste in music. And you're in luck, because that's one of the songs I learned a long time ago."
"Now Grayson, you name one."
"Holiday."
"Wow. Two Green Day songs. I hope you two are ready."
"We are."

2 hours later...
"That was...decent. Good effort guys. Just keep on practicing."
"Are you saying that we sucked!?"
"No. No, of course not Grayson. It's just that I had to help you and your brother out with some of the fretting and your finger placement."
"Other times you said that we did great."
"I know Grayson, but those last times I only had to help you out two or three times. This time it was around five. That's not too bad, but you two did way better at the songs I taught you before."
"Yeah, I guess you're right we did do better with those ones. I still can't believe we needed that much help."
"You should always ask for help when you need it. I wasn't mad when you asked for help, even if I did sigh practically everytime. I'm sorry for doing that guys."
"It's all good. We knew that you didn't mean it." Chandler stated.
I just smiled. I looked at the time and noticed that it was almost nine o'clock. I said goodbye to my brothers and headed downstairs to the living room.
"Ready to go?"
"I am. Thanks for the ride mum."
"You're welcome."
"I'll be sure to record their reaction and send it to you guys to watch."
"Thanks."
"No problem."