Kidnapped

A/N: Here it is, the last chapter of the first book. I'm going to ask that you take your socks of before you actually read this chapter and make sure that you're lying down. Because, this chapter will not only knock your socks off...but it will also blow you away. So without any further adu, you may start reading and I hope that you enjoy it. I already have 40 drafts for the sequel, so you may not have to wait long to find out what happens, but I'm going to be a "jerk" and make you guys wait a few weeks...or maybe a month or two. Maybe a year if I want to be "that" much of a "jerk." Lol. Sorry. 😎😎 And just a heads up I'll be using fake names for the main speakers and not their actual names, but only...until the end. Any other names you see will be real. And now without further ado here is the final chapter for the first book in the trilogy series. Enjoy!

Tyler's POV
I had just returned to my room after my shower, but only to put my dirty clothes in my laundry basket. After that I headed downstairs.
"Morning Tyler, how was your sleep?"
"It was good. What about you, how did you sleep?"
"I slept all right."
"So what's for breakfast?"
"French toast, some bacon, and some sausages."
"No wonder it smells so good down here. Aw who am I kidding, it always smells good in here whenever you cook."
"Thanks for the compliment Tyler."
"You're welcome."
I decided to make my own plate today and it looked like my mom made quite a bit of French toast, there had to be at least ten slices.
"If you want to Tyler, you can take four slices of French toast, and the rest will be for your dad and I."
"Ok. Thanks mom."
"You're welcome."

20 minutes later...
I was finished eating and I headed into the kitchen to clean my dishes, which only took about two seconds.
"Well Tyler, school starts in half an hour, we should head out now."
"All right. Hey maybe this time I can drive."
My mom just chuckled. We then left the house and got into her car, which was a black 1967 Chevy Chevelle. The interior was basically all black, with leather seats, and the steering wheel had only three spokes.
"So what do you want to listen to?"
"How about some AC/DC?"
"Sounds good to me."
I opened up the glove box and pulled out a cassette that was labeled AC/DC and placed it in the stereo. The first that started to play was "Thunderstruck", which was one of my favorites, but my top three favorite songs are "Back in Black", "You Shook Me All Night Long", and "Jailbreak".

Ten minutes later...
We had arrived at the school and I really didn't want to leave the car since we were halfway through Jailbreak, but I knew that I had to get to class. So I kissed my mom goodbye and headed started to make my way toward the school.
"Hey Tyler, how's it going?"
"Good, how about you Shawn?"
"I'm all right, the start of my day was pretty bad though."
"Why?"
"My mom and dad got into one of their fights again, but this time it was worse than the others."
"Mind if I ask what happened?"
"Let's just say that my dad won't be living with us anymore."
"I'm sorry to hear that."
"It's fine. I had to climb out of my bedroom window, since I didn't want to head downstairs."
"Well, if you need someone to talk to, don't be afraid to talk to me, one of your other friends, even a teacher or a guidance counselor."
"I will. Thanks."
"What are friends for."
Shawn just smiled.

Lunch
I was sitting at the same table with Shawn and his friends, and I must say he looks happier than he did since we last talked.
"Ok, ok, here's another one even though it may not be as funny as our other ones. What goes up, but never comes down?" I asked.
"Meg Griffin in a hot air ballon?" Luke guessed.
We all shared a good long laugh and high five each other.
"No, but thanks for the laugh Luke."
"That's why I'm here, I am a jokester."
"True, but the real answer is age."
"That is true, just don't tell that joke to Mr. Stanford, he'll flip."
"Well, his birthday is coming up and I got the perfect gift for him." Evan stated.
"What is it?" Shawn wondered.
Instead of saying it out loud he just whispered it to us. When we heard what he was going to get him we all laughed.
"That seems like the perfect gift for him." Christine implied. "Ok, I got one. So a teacher asks her students: "what does the fluffy chicken give you?" The students reply, "eggs." The teacher then says, "very good," and asks them another question. "What does the pink pig give you?" The students answer her question by saying, "bacon." The teacher then asks her students her final question, "now what does the fat cow give you?" The students reply, "homework!"
We all chuckled.
"I love that joke!" I announced. "Hey Shawn do you have a joke that you'd like to share with us?"
"Let me think of one, all right? Until then, Stephanie if you have one feel free to tell it."
"Ok, so A man asks a farmer who is near a field, "Sorry sir, would you mind if I crossed your field instead of going around it? You see, I have to catch the 4:23 train." The farmer replies, "Sure, go right ahead. And if my bull sees you, you'll even catch the 4:11 one."
"And we can't forget the group of people who would be saying, "run Forrest run!" Over and over." Evan remarked.
Once again we all just chuckled.
"Well, before I tell the joke that I want to, I'll tell you all this joke first. All right?"
"All right." Justin said.
"Just so you know it's a yo mamma joke."
"Is it a good one?" Crystal asked.
"Maybe. Anyway here it is...Your mom is so ugly, people break into her house just to close the curtains."
None of us really laughed or chuckled since we had heard that joke before.
"I guess all of you heard that joke before?"
"Yep, sorry. Got another one?" Christine wondered.
"I do, but I'll have to read it off of my phone since it's a joke from a stand up comedian."
"Which comedian?" I queried.
"Ricky Gervais."
"He's all right, anyway let's hear it."
It took Shawn a couple of minutes to find the one of his favorites."
"Ok, here it is. My greatest hero is Nelson Mandela......incarcerated for 25 years, he was released in 1990, he's been out about 18 years now......and he hasn't reoffended. (Out Of England) 1st of december, World Aids Day....I don't think it'll ever take off like Christmas. (Out Of England) I'm not from these parts. I'm from a little place called England - we used to run the world before you lot. (Golden Globe) Apparently, I don't know if this is true but I hope it is, I've heard it from a few reports, when we went up to get our awards apparently Clint Eastwood turned to someone that he was with and went, Who the fuck are they Ebony and Ivory. No more racism now. That one's done. (xfm) You're an idiot. What you think an African family wakes up and there's a little goat with a ribbon tied round it? And they go, 'Oh look what Santa brought us! Where there's a will-there's a relative! They have bits sliced off and tied up and sucked out. I want to say to them, 'You lazy f**king fat pig. Just go for a run and stop eating burgers. You might fucking die."
Everyone at our table just chuckled.
I looked up at the clock and noticed that lunch was going to end in five minutes.
"All right we have five minutes left, we should start cleaning up. We can continue this after school."
"All right." Shawn stated.