A Family Night Celebration

"Why is the whole family here?" I ask.
"To celebrate." Hana replies.
"Celebrate what?" I query.
"You getting a part in The Walking Dead." Hana states.
"We decided to have a little congratulations party for you." Mrs. Riggs exclaims. "It was all Chandler's idea."
I looked at Chandler and just smiled. I even gave him a one arm hug.
"Thank you, everybody. You don't have to do this, you know that right?"
"Don't be so modest. We did this for Chandler when he got his part, same with Grayson even though he and I were just extras. So, we believe it's best if we do it for you as well. You deserve this." Mrs. Riggs responds.
"Thanks...mom."
Before we went anywhere we make a quick pit stop at home and we each took a shower. I was the last one to take a shower, I wanted to make sure that I looked better than my dad and my two brothers. Before I went downstairs I looked up at the ceiling, pretending it was the sky, closed my eyes and state, "Rest in peace mom, rest in peace."
I made my way downstairs and tried to hide the fact that I was feeling melancholy. I approached my new family, we immediately left and got back in the SUV.
"So, where would you like to go first?" Mrs. Riggs wonders.
I didn't even hear the question, I was too busy looking outside. Chandler shook me a little, but I still didn't snap back from my trance. Chandler tried again but this time with both hands and shook me vigorously. I shook my head.
"You're thinking about her aren't you? Your mom." Chandler asks.
I hung my head but didn't bother replying, that was a good enough reply.
"So, where would you like to go? We have to cheer you up somehow." Mrs. Riggs states.
"Anywhere's fine with me, truth be told it doesn't matter anymore. Not now, not ever." I answer.
"Do you just want to stay home then?" Mr. Riggs questions.
"No. I'll be fine." I respond. "Sorry. I don't mean to be such a downer."
"Well, if you're sure." Mr. Riggs declares.
"I am." I state.
Mrs. Riggs pulled out of the driveway and we were on our way.

On the road...
While we were driving I handed Mr. Riggs a CD album and asked if he could play it. He nodded and placed the CD into the radio. The music started and for every song that came on I sung along, heck the whole gang was singing. This really cheered me up. From what I could tell we were nearing our first destination.

5 minutes later...
We had just arrived at one fancy looking restaurant with a name of "South City Kitchen." Two minutes after we had entered we were seated near the back of the restaurant. When it came time we all ordered. I ordered the Smoked Pork Chop meal. Hana ordered the Smoked Risotto meal and so did Chandler. Grayson ordered the same thing as me. Mr, and Mrs. Riggs ordered the Corned Short Rib meal.

1 hour and 30 minutes later...
We were finally done our dinner, we paid our bill, and we then left the restaurant and headed to our next destination.
"That was some good food." I announced.
"You ready for our next destination?" Mr. Riggs asks.
"I sure am." I respond.
I turned to Grayson and Chandler and asked, "Did they really do something like this for the both of you?"
"Yep." Chandler answers.
"Sure did." Grayson states.
"Damn. You guys got some cool parents." I voice.
"They're your parents now to you know." Chandler announced.
"I know." I reply.

45 minutes later...
Before we drove any further we stopped for gas, Mr. Riggs got out paid for the gas on the pump and then filled the tank right up to the top. He got back in and we drove off. I didn't know it but I could sense that we were getting close to our destination.
A few moments later we had finally arrived at our destination, "REGAL HOLLYWOOD STADIUM." Once again we all got out of the SUV and entered the building.
"So, what movie would you like to see?" Mrs. Riggs wonders
"How about, Avengers: Age of Ultron."
"Sounds good to me." Chandler implies.
We got in line and waited for five minutes to get to the front and buy the tickets for the movie, we then went to the refreshment stand and everyone got one of those super sized popcorn buckets and a large soda. We then headed to theater 7 and found some seats to sit in. We chose to sit in the front but at the top and we waited for the movie to start.

2 hours 45 minutes later...
The movie was over and I had to say it was WAY better than the first "Avengers," movie. As we were leaving the theater I said, "That movie was AWESOME, way better than the first Avengers movie."
We left the building and got back the SUV again, but before we headed home we made a quick stop at a game shop. Mrs. Riggs and I entered.
"Ok, you can pick two new games for your Xbox one."
"Ok."
Immediately I headed to the Xbox section and immediately picked my two games which were, "The Witcher III Wild Hunt and Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor." I returned to Mrs. Riggs, we walked up to the counter, paid for the games and left. We then went home.

Home...
Once we arrived home and were safely inside I went down to the basement and added my games to my collection. I then went back upstairs.
"So, did you have a nice time?" Chandler asks.
"It could've been a little bit better." I announce.
Everyone was shocked and were giving me mixed looks. I started laughing.
"Come on guys, I was just joking, now I had the time of my life and I never felt like this before. Yes I swear it's the truth and I owe it all to you. I state.
"Not bad Daniel. Maybe you should audition for America's Got Talent."
"Maybe, I will Grayson."
Everyone then headed upstairs and entered their rooms. Grayson and I climbed into bed and started a conversation.
"Pretty exhausting night huh?" Grayson queries.
"Tell me about it. First the meal, then a movie and last but not least two new games all in the same day. But at least I got to spend time with my family." I respond.
"I wish I could have a part like you in The Walking Dead instead of that time I was only an extra." Grayson states.
"Well, go and audition, there's one part still available." I voice.
"Which part is that?" Grayson wonders.
"The part that consists of you being the one who destroyed a camp and you killing at least forty five of the survivors." I imply.
"You know what? I think I will go and audition for that part." Grayson states.
"Good. I think you'd be a perfect fit." I reply.
"You think?" Grayson queries.
"I don't think...I know." I exclaim.
Grayson and I had finished our conversation, closed our eyes and drifted off to sleep.