Telling the Story

"Not all of this happened on the same day." I said.

Flashback...
I was up early on Saturday and as usual I decided to go out for a stroll. I was walking down Rose Creek drive, minding my own business when I was knocked down to the ground. I immediately stood back up.
"Ahh, the perfect candidate." Adrien stated.
"What do you want with me?" I asked.
"That depends on if you're willing to do what we have planned." Adrien responded.
"Name it." I voiced.
Adrien smiled.
"You see tomorrow we'll be needing your help, you see we'll be bullying this kid who's dumber than a pile of rocks and he needs to be taught a lesson. You see he snitched on us yesterday in school and we wanted to beat him up so badly but alas we were on school property and so we decided to beat him up tomorrow. We need you to be around the corner and act like you're coming to his rescue. After we run off I want you to finish the job, beat him up until he's bleeding and aching all over.
"And if I refuse?" I questioned.
"We'll kill you and dump your body in the river." Adrien announced.
"But before we let you decide we have to make sure you won't snitch on us....boys give him the whomping of his life." Adrien spoke.
Punches were exchanged left and right. They were flying from every direction, once I was on the ground again, they all started to kick me.
Ten minutes passed and they were still beating on me.
"Ok...ok. I won't snitch." I exclaimed.
"Good." Adrien grimaced.
"So, are you in or would you like to die right now?" Adrien added.
Each of them took out their combat knives and approached me from all angles.
"You have ten seconds to choose." Adrien chuckled.
"Five seconds."
"Three seconds."
"Ok, I'll do it." I replied, quickly.
"A wise decision. Be here tomorrow at noon or else. Also make sure you're out of sight, we don't want to attract attention to ourselves now do we? And when you run to his aid we'll take off."
"Fine."
"Boys, let's get out of here."
I got up and made my way home. When I got back my mom was obviously not to thrilled.
"Oh, my god! What happened to you?"
"I was jumped by a homeless person."
"Should I..."
"No. It was a one time thing."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, if you don't mind I'm going to go watch some NETFLIX."

Flashback end...
"That was it for the first day. The next day, well let's just say I had to force myself out of bed and to the exact spot I was supposed to be."

Flashback...
"Good you're here, now get out of sight while we approach our target."
"Fine."
Even though I was hiding I was watching what was going on and as soon as I saw who they were beating up I was an emotional wreck. After about ten minutes, it was my turn. I ran to the kids aid and they took off expecting me to finish the job. I wasn't going to. Not now, not ever. I'm not happy with my decision and never will be.
I looked down upon the victim and helped him up without even thinking twice about it, I escorted him home and was going to leave when he insisted that I come inside.

Flashback end...
"And that's the story. I'm regretting every one of those decisions. You should know that as soon as I saw Grayson I looked away. If I'd known what was happening and to whom, I would've said no. I'd be much more happier dead, than alive. Grayson, I am so, so, very sorry for everything I put you through, I promise you that it'll never happen again."
"It's all right."
"No it's not. I practically put you through hell."
"I'm serious, it's all right."
Grayson got up and hugged me. I hugged back and just cried. I just let it all out.
It took more than an hour for me to stop, but I needed that.
"You know what, I don't think I need to hear the other story this one explained enough." Chandler stated. "Thanks for telling me--well us."
"No problem."
Grayson climbed into bed, since we've kind of gotten used to it we slept shirtless again.