First Date With Grayson & Just Me and Grayson

A few days later...
The Capital Grille
7:30 p.m
Daniel's POV
"So, this is where you took Hazel for your date?"
"Yes, it is. I know that it's weird that I took you to the same place that I took Hazel, but I wanted you to see why I liked it here and why I said that their food was exquisite."
"Well, it certainly is a pretty fancy restaurant. Just wait until our food gets here. You're going to absolutely love it, you may "die" from how good the food is."
"We'll see about that Daniel."

30 minutes later...
We had just finished eating and I had just paid the bill, and we had also left the restaurant.
I turned to Grayson and asked, "So, what'd you think?"
"It was surprisingly good, looks like you were right about the food."
"I told you so."
I just chuckled.
A few minutes later Mrs. Riggs had pulled up. We got in the SUV and drove off.
"So how was your date guys?"
"Good." I replied. "Thanks for asking."

25 minutes later...
Grayson and I were up in our room just having your average conversation.
"Daniel, I just have two questions before we get back to our old conversation."
"Ask away."
"Why? Why'd you give up on dating girls after your last relationship? And why'd you ask me out?"
"Well, the reason I asked you out was because of all of the things you've helped me through. You saved my life countless times when I tried to take it. You gave me hope to keep on living. And you showed me a whole lot of kindness, respect, etcetera." Daniel stated. "And I know that this isn't the response you really want but, I just wanted to try something else, sometimes change is good...so yeah, I just wanted to try out something different."
"Well I know that change is sometimes better, but you shouldn't let your last breakup be the reason that you have to...how should I say this...change your sexual nature. You should give it another chance. Maybe even give Hazel another chance. Please. After all you were happy with her until what happened, but  maybe it was because she was just upset about what happened before you started dating and that just got the best of her. I'm sure she didn't mean what she said, so do you think you can give her another chance?"
"I'll think about it, all right?"
"All right."
"Now Daniel if you could be anyone else in the entire world and it can't be anyone in your family, who would you be?"
"Slash."
"The guitar player for Guns n Roses?"
"Yep. What about you? Who would you want to be?"
"I'd want to be Johnny Depp, that way I'd get all the ladies chasing after me."
Both of us just chuckled.
"I'm sure that you have quite a few girls chasing after you. I'm sure that they say that you're one of the cutest guys that they've ever seen and that you have gorgeous eyes, and a whole lot of other things.
Grayson was blushing, his cheeks were probably redder than a ripe tomato."
"At least we weren't out in public when you said that stuff, I would be totally embarrassed."
"I know. Sometimes it's funny to see people get embarrassed out in public, unless they're being bullied."
"Yeah, that's true."
"So, what do you what to do Daniel, beside just have a casual conversation?"
"Truth or dare Grayson?"
"Truth."
"Is it true that before me and you kissed for the first time was actually your second time?"
"No."
"Truth or dare Daniel?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to go get the scissors and cut off some of Chandler's hair."
"Did you get that idea from Mcjuggernuggets?"
"Yes."
So I left the bedroom, headed into the bathroom to grab a pair of clippers, and headed to Chandler's room. I was up against the wall and I took a quick peek into his bedroom and saw that he was asleep and he was facing the wall, which was a good thing. I slowly approached his bed and got the scissors  ready.
Once I had reached his bed I placed the scissors near the end of his hair and started to cut, I stopped after three snips, and it was a good thing I did, because Chandler had woken up.
"What the fuck Daniel!? What were you thinking!? What if I happened to turn around and the blade slit part of my throat, then what would you have done!?"
"Same thing I did with Grayson when he had his slit. Apply pressure to the cut and dial 911."
"You're lucky that nothing bad happened! Now get out of my bedroom!"
"I'm sorry Chan."
"Save your apology! You can apologize tomorrow!"
I left Chandler's bedroom and walked back into mine.
"Thanks a lot Grayson!"
"Chandler's pretty angry at you, huh?"
"And it's all thanks to you and for your stupid dare!"
"Sorry Daniel."
"I guess it's all right, let's just continue our game for a little while."
"No. Here's something that should cheer you up. So I just got a photo from a speeding camera through the mail. I sent it right back - way too expensive and really bad quality."
I started to chuckle.
"And I'm not finished. 9 out of 10 voices in my head are telling me that I am too fat. The last one is calmly preparing a bowl of chips."
My chuckle was slowly turning into a laugh.
"This second last one may do the trick. Why would it take too long to build a blonde snowman?"
"Why?"
"You would spend too much time hollowing out the head."
My chuckle was about to burst into laughter.
"Ok, here we go...last one. How do you keep a blonde busy for hours?"
"How?"
"Just put her in front of a mirror and have her play "Stone, paper, scissors."
I was practically ROTFLMFAO at this point, but I managed to regain control after a few minutes.
"Ahh, thanks Grayson. I needed a good laugh."
"No problem, pal."