The fight

I ran to Grayson's aid.

"Leave him alone!" I imply, sounding serious.

"Yeah, and what are you going to do about it?!" Harold questions.

"Teach you a lesson you won't forget." I state.

Punches were thrown left and right, I countered most of them and returned fire with punches of my own and they practically knocked them flat.

"Are you sure you want to keep going? There's no way you'll get me to stop." I announce.

"Well, why don't you look behind you?" Harold exclaims.

So I did to find that there was now a knife pressed against Grayson's throat, I turned to Harold. "You wouldn't dare?"

"Just give up, your not going to win." Grayson spoke.

"All right. I give up, now let Grayson go." I voice.

Harold shook his head and slid his thumb across his throat. I looked behind me and just as did, I saw the knife quickly cut Grayson's throat I ran towards the guy and punched him over and over repeatedly, but stopped after awhile. I got up and turned to Grayson and noticed that he was bleeding pretty bad, I did my best to cover up the bleeding and stop it. I walked Grayson back into the house, sat him down on a nearby chair and called out for Mrs. Riggs. She came running to us and noticed Grayson was bleeding, she called out to Chandler.

"CHANDLER, I'M GOING TO DRIVE GRAYSON TO THE HOSPITAL, HE'S BEEN HURT REAL BAD, BUT HIS FRIEND IS KEEPING HIM ALIVE. I'LL BE BACK SOON!"

Chandler and Hana rushed down the stairs to see what the problem was and when they noticed that Grayson was bleeding they decided to tag along.

On the Road...

"Hey, Daniel, how'd this happen?" Chandler asked.

"I believe Grayson noticed that the guys who bullied him were standing outside with some more friends and headed outside. I didn't really notice, but it felt strange, because normally friends say, 'C'mon let's go finish our game,' and when I noticed that the door was open I headed out to see why it was open and noticed Grayson getting punched and kicked. I ran to his aid and fought some of them off, but one of them had him hostage and cut his throat. That's why I have my hand there. I'm keeping him alive." I explain.

Grayson slightly nodded, like he was saying, "That's the truth."

"Hey Chan, I'm sorry." I add.

"For what?" Chandler wonders.

"For what happened to your brother." I replied. "And for ruining your date with Hana."

"It's not your fault, all you were doing was protecting my brother and I thank you for that. Also you didn't ruin our date." Chandler states.

"I just hope Grayson survives, the guy who did this cut the Carotid artery. I'm the one keeping Grayson alive right now." I exclaim. "Grayson, I promise you that you WILL NOT die, you hear me? You will not DIE."

Emergency room...

I was the only one in the emergency room other than the doctor and I did everything he told me. Treating Grayson took quite awhile, but I was willing to do anything for a friend in need.

2 hours later...

Grayson's Carotid artery had been clamped and his throat had been stitched. I went to the washroom and washed all the blood off of my hands and then returned to Grayson.

"I'll go and get the others and tell them they can come to see him." Dr. Johnson implies.

I nodded for my reply. I looked at Grayson and ask, "How are you feeling?"

"Good. Thanks for saving my life, I thought I was a goner." Grayson responded.

"I just did what I had to. I wasn't just going to stand there, I had to do something. Grayson, even though we just met and haven't been friends for that long I think it's safe to say that you're like a brother to me." I announced.

"Thanks, that means a lot." Grayson exclaimed.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

Just then Hana, Mrs. Riggs, and Chandler stepped in, I got out of their way so they could visit a little.

"You know he's free to go, right?" Dr. Johnson implied.

"Oh, yeah...right." Mrs. Riggs answered.

Before we left Mrs. Riggs paid the bill and then we were on our merry way.

On the road...

"Hey, Daniel, how about when we get back we make our own versions of my bullies and beat the living crap out of them in 2k15?" Grayson queries.

"Sure." I reply.

"Thanks again for saving me, I really appreciate it." Grayson declares.

"Anything for a friend or in this case...a brother." I respond.