Sleepover

"So, let's get this party started."
"I'm still worried that your dad'll come home early. I don't want to be responsible for anymore deaths."
"K, you have nothing to worry about. Didn't you see those security guards outside?"
"Yeah, and I have faith that they'll stop him, but what if they're not enough?"
"Then we kill him."
"If you're positive that you're security guards will be enough, then lets start having the time of our lives."
"Now you're talking. So what should we do first?"
"What is there to do here?"
"We have two hidden HD televisions in our attic, we can play some video games up there."
"What consoles do you have?"
"Two Xbox ones. The games we have are WWE 2K17, GTA V, Rocket League, Tomb Raider, Fallout 4, Assassin's Creed Unity and Syndicate. We have two copies of each, just in case you were wondering."
"Nice. Let's get to it, and I know this is going to sound weird, but we could play some dirty truth or dare after."
"Alice. I'm sure my friends here don't want to--"
"It's all right K, we don't mind."
"All right then. Lead the way."

3 minutes later...
All of us were finally comfortable on the couch up there, but we were debating which games we should play.
"We could play some GTA online and after five missions we hand off the controller to the next person. We can even switch televisions."
"Sounds like a good plan, K. What do the rest of you think?"
Everyone nodded in agreement.
"All right then, let's get to it. Kaden you can go first, same with your sister. Since you are our guests."
"Thank you."
"No problem."

8:30 p.m.
We have just shut off both of the Xbox ones and got started on our game of dirty truth or dare. I went first.
"Alice, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Hold your tongue on the floor for a count of ten."
"That's disgusting! There's no way I'm doing that!"
"You've have to. That's the rule."
"Fine, but you better count fairly. No waiting one minute between each second."
"I'm not a jerk. Unlike some people."
My friends and I shared a short chuckle.
Alice lied down on her stomach and placed her tongue on the floor.
"One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...ten."
Alice sat back up and glared at me.
"I hate you."
"I love you too Alice."
"Kaden truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Stick your finger in your ass and then place it in your mouth for ten seconds."
Me and my friends gagged when we heard my dare.
I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, and dropped them down to my ankles, but lowered my boxers enough so my ass was exposed. I placed my index finger right at the base and took a deep breath before I placed it all the way inside. I held it in there for five seconds before I pulled it out. I took a few deep breaths and as I was placing it in my mouth I started gagging because of the smell.
Once it was in my mouth, my sister started counting.
"One.....two.....three.....four.....five.....six.....seven.....eight.....nine.....ten."
The moment I took out my finger I turned away from everyone and puked, not just once but five times.
"Payback's a bitch, huh?"
"My dare wasn't as disgusting as yours."
"It sure was brutal though."
"Jared, truth or dare?" Jake asked.
"Truth."
"You wake up tomorrow as a woman – what dirty things do you do all day?"
"Finger myself and swallow my cum."
Everyone except Jared said, "eww, that's nasty."
"It maybe nasty, but I'm sure it feels good and it may taste good."
Once again we said, "eww."
"Ryan, truth or dare? Kaden questioned.
"Truth."
"Have you ever experimented with another guy? If so, did you like it?"
"To be honest I have, but I didn't like it. It didn't feel as good as having sex with a woman." Ryan implied.
"Who'd you experiment with?" Jake asked.
"Some guy named Alex."
"Alex Robinson?" Jake wondered.
"Yeah, why?"
"We can't ask for clarification?" Jared queried.
"You can, I was just wondering why."
"Ahh."
"Jake, truth or dare?" Jared asked.
"Dare."
"I dare you to give me some oral attention for the next 15 minutes – or until you make me climax." Jared stated.
"If you do climax do I have to swallow?"
"Yes."

6 minutes later...
Jared had just unleashed his load into Jake's mouth and he swallowed all of his cum.
"Satisfied?"
"Very."
"Alice truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Quick – when's the last time you touched yourself?"
"Two weeks ago today."
I looked at my sister, so is that why I heard you moan for fifteen minutes?"
"Yes. I'm sorry if I weirded you out."
"There's no need to apologize. Now Kaden, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to put whipped cream on the parts of my body you want to lick and lick it all off."
"Where am I going to get whipped cream?"
"In the fridge by the bed over yonder."
"Thanks."