A Long Walk

Grayson's POV
Chandler and I had stopped staring at each other and just sat down on Chandler's bed.
I looked at my brother and said, "do you think that there would a way that we could help Daniel forget about the fact that he helped his dad out?"
"We might be able to, but it's going to be etched into his memory forever. I just can't believe that his dad did that. He was right to hate his dad. I'm sure that he's glad that he's gone. If I were him I would shit on his grave."
"Chandler!"
"What? Daniel's dad was a fucking asshole. He deserved to die. I'm positive that he's glad that he took his life. I know I am. Even if I haven't met him. (To himself) that senseless jerk!"
"He wasn't always that bad."
"That may be true, but he was also a bastard. Even though he hasn't said anything about what I'm going to say, it's probably going to be true."
"And what's that?"
"Well, he does keep somethings to himself, which is fine, but I think his father might've physically beat him."
"Like punched him, kicked him, slapped him, pushed him into a wall or a pipe?"
"Yeah, like I said it may be true but it can also be false."
"Should we ask him?"
"All in due time."

Daniel's POV
How, how could I let my father talk me into aiding him murder someone. I'm never going to forgive myself. I wish I could go back in time and tell my past self not to help our dad, and I would tell him why. I should've said "no, fuck you" to my dad, but I didn't. Even though I wasn't the one who killed him, I got a feeling that I'm going to go to hell when I die. I'm sorry Jesus, I hope that you'll forgive me for my sins. I know that I don't and I never will.

A few minutes later...
I was just sitting on my bed, with my head resting in my cuffed hands. I wouldn't say that I was crying, I just had quite a few tears cascading down my face.
Just a few seconds later I heard a knock on the door. I didn't bother to see who it was. I just stayed in my current position.
"Daniel?"
I didn't respond. I didn't even move. I just didn't feel like doing anything. I just wanted to be alone.
"Come on Daniel talk to me, please. I want to help."
"Leave me alone Grayson!" I growled.
"I just want to help."
I stood up, turned to face Grayson and pushed him to the ground.
"I said, leave me alone!"
Grayson got up from the floor and left the room, but before he went back to Chandler's room he looked back at me and gave a depressing sigh.

Chandler's POV
The moment I saw Grayson enter my room he looked rather depressed and he only had a single tear that was slipping down his face.
"Is everything ok, Grayson?"
"Yeah, except when I went to talk to Daniel he wanted to be alone, and when I asked him to talk to me, that I wanted to help he got up from his bed and pushed me to the ground."
"Even though he wants to be alone let's try to help him. If he doesn't calm down soon he might either punch a hole in the wall, punch out a window or headbutt the wall a few times."
"I guess we can try, but he's not going to like it."
So the both of us left my room and entered Grayson's.
"Daniel, we want to help you, but we can't do that unless you help us." Grayson stated.
"Get out and leave me alone!"
"Why are you so mad, Daniel?" Chandler asked.
"You know why. It's all because of my dad and the fact that he practically forced me to help him with the murder. So if you don't mind I'd like to be alone."
"We'll gladly leave you alone but we want to help you first." Grayson declared.
"Help me what?! Calm down?! Because that's not going to happen, not yet at least. So, please leave me alone before my rage increases and I slam the door in both of your faces."
"Ok, when you're ready to talk to us...we'll be in my room."
"Ok. See ya."
"Bye."

Chandler's POV
As we left the room I closed the door behind me, that way Daniel would be alone.
"Geez, you weren't kidding Grayson. Daniel is pretty darn furious."
"And you thought that I was lying."
"I never said that."
"Come on, let's go play Daniel's Xbox one."
"Isn't that in the basement Chandler?"
"I moved it when you went to talk to Daniel."
"Oh, well in that case, sure."