Home Alone

A/N: I'm sure you've all wanted a chapter like this one, so I'm going to deliver. Now what happens in this chapter will not be permanent, it's only temporary. Or I may make more sex scenes like this between Grayson and Daniel. So I hope you enjoy. And I'm just writing this chapter like this because I'm sort of running out of ideas, but I'll do my best to entertain you.

Daniel's POV
"You know Daniel, I've never truly looked into your eyes this deep before. They're absolutely beautiful."
"Thanks."
"You have beautiful eyes as well, and you're very handsome as well."
"Not as handsome as you. Your good looks beat mine every single day."
"You're too kind."
"I love you Daniel."
"I love you too."
"We should use the time we have as an advantage."
"Why's that?"
"Because Daniel, I want to have sex with you."
"What!? Why?"
"Because..."
"Because why?"
"I wanted to ever since we first kissed."
"I only did that to make you more comfortable and to distract you from what was going on at the time."
"Plus you did have your hand on my chest."
"I didn't even realize that until we woke up."
"I know you have feelings for me. You just don't want to express them. I saw it in your eyes when we first met. You didn't want to help me up, you wanted to make out with me."
"So what if I did? I still helped you out and brought you back to your family."
"No shit Sherlock."
Both of us chuckled.
"You do have very soft lips."
"So do you, but they're more smooth than soft."
I blushed a little.
"Grayson, are you absolutely ONE HUNDRED PERCENT sure that you want to do this? Because if you are, than I am as well."
"I'm sure, but before we get down and dirty, it looks like something's troubling you."
"I left out one important aspect of the story I told you before we left for my audition."
"And what's that?"
I just stayed silent and curled up into a ball, with my eyes closed and some tears falling down from my eyes.
"Something happened when you were kidnapped, am I right?"
I still didn't respond.
"I can't help you if you don't help me Daniel."
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
"Of course I would."
"When I was kidnapped, I was raped. Ten times to be exact. TEN TIMES!"
"Why didn't you tell us before?"
"I was too scared to bring it up."
"You know that we're here for you right? No matter what."
"I know...I just...I just couldn't bring myself to tell you."
"I'm sorry Daniel."
"Don't be. It's my fault. My fault for being weak!"
"You're not weak Daniel."
"If I'm not weak, then explain the scars I have on my forearms and wrists."
Grayson just stayed silent.
"See. You can't. I'm fucking weak."
"Would someone who was weak take care of my bullies the way you did? Or take on four grown men armed with weapons?"
"That was all out of anger. In reality I'm just as weak as a gecko. I should kill myself while I still have the chance."
"Don't say that."
"That one day I ran away, I should've ignored you."
"If you did Merrick would probably be dead. After all he ran in on your audition when all that..."
"I know he did. He's a good kid."
"The only thing that matters is that you're both alive, even though you risked your life for him."
"I know."

15 minutes later...
Grayson and I were shirtless, I still had tears falling from my eyes though.
Grayson leaned down and locked lips with me. I pulled away a few seconds later.
"Daniel? What's wrong?"
If I say "nothing" Grayson will obviously know that something is amiss. So I've got to find away to convince him that everything is ok.
"I'm just nervous, that's all."
"Oh, so there's nothing else bugging you?"
"Like I said, I'm just nervous."
"Ok."
I quickly changed our position so that I was on top.
Grayson pulled me down and once again we locked lips. Our lips moved in sync with each other's. I could feel Grayson's tongue waiting for permission to enter. I let his tongue enter my mouth and our tongues started dancing. Our tongues circled around each other's and we even took turns exploring each other's mouths.

10 minutes later...
After making out with Grayson for four minutes, I sucked on his neck for an extra three minutes and then pleasured him by kissing and licking his chest, plus I even sucked on both of his nipples.
I removed both Grayson's jeans and his boxer briefs.
"Someone's sure excited."
"I only have you to blame."
"Shut up."
"Make me."
"Got any handcuffs and duct tape handy?"
"That's not what I meant."
"A punch in the face perhaps?"
"Just suck my dick already."
"Horny much?"
"Shut the fuck up and get to work." Grayson joked.
"As you wish."
Since Grayson dick was getting soft I stroked it as fast as I could to get it erect again.
I pulled down Grayson's foreskin to expose the head of his dick.
I started to tease Grayson by kissing his dick, while maintaining eye contact with him.
"Stop teasing me."
I just smiled.
I took the head into my mouth and started licking it all over with my tongue, causing Grayson to moan.
"For someone who's straight, you sure know how to give one hell of a blowjob."
I winked at Grayson and then took all 6 inches into my mouth. I slowly started to bob my head up and down, gradually picking up speed.
"Awww, fuck! Who knew this felt so good!?"
I raised my hand.
"You know what I mean...Sherlock!"
I started to play with Grayson's balls and even stroked his dick, while giving him the best blowjob of his life.
"I'm close."
With that statement I increased my speed to the max, causing Grayson to moan constantly. Before I knew it my mouth was over flowing with hot cum. I swallowed what was in my mouth and another load exploded into my mouth. I took Grayson's dick out of my mouth, went up to him and started to make out with him, that way he could taste his delicious seed.
Our make out session lasted for ten minutes before Grayson pulled away, flipped me onto my back, and entered me.
"Are you ready Daniel?"
"Yes."
Grayson started to thrust in and out slowly, making sure that he didn't hurt me, but I encouraged him to thrust faster.
"Attaboy, keep up that pace...at least for now."
"Ok, you asked for it."

5 minutes later...
Grayson was really thrusting as fast as he could, and both of us were moaning like crazy.
"Are you ready?"
"Are you close?"
"Extremely."
"Good."
A few seconds later I felt a huge load fill up inside me and Grayson's slowly pulling out of me.
"How was that?"
"Fantastic. You did a fantastic job Grayson. Now it's my turn."
"Just be gentle, please."
"Still nervous?"
"Yeah."
"You'll get used to it. Me and my girlfriend had sex three times every two weeks and we kept on doing it until she was pregnant with Alice and Kaden."
"So why are you having sex with me? I'm nothing special."
"You're plenty special."
"In what way? You're the brave one. Chandler's the ladies man, and I'm just your average teenager. You saved my life at least three times. You stopped those robbers who broke into our house twice, you pretty much killed my bullies, and then you saved not just Merrick Hannah, but everyone else at your audition for America's Got Talent."
"Grayson."
"What?"
"Out of everyone I've met, you're a real comedian. You really know how to brighten up my day when I'm having a bad day. Now that has a nice ring to it Grayson "the comedian" Riggs, doesn't it?"
"Yeah, I guess it does."
"You guess!?"
"Am I really that good?"
"Dude. Do you know how hard it is to make me laugh, depending on the joke?"
"No..."
"Extremely."
"What's black and white and red all over?"
"Two cows battling it out to see which one gets milked first."
Grayson and I shared a chuckle.

A few hours later...
Grayson and I were fully clothed and were just chilling on his bed, watching some edited episodes of "SpongeBob Squarepants."
"So...did you...enjoy it?"
"Yeah..."
"What's wrong Grayson?"
"N-nothing, n-nothing's wrong."
"You're clearly lying. Come on, you can tell me."
"It doesn't matter."
"Is it because you had sex with me and you wanted your first time to be with a girl?"
"Sorta."
"It is, isn't it? You hate me, don't you?"
"No I don't. I'd never hate you. You're family. I just made a stupid decision, that's all. You are a very attractive guy Daniel, I'll give you that, but I can tell that you want a girlfriend again."
"Thanks for the kind compliment, but I don't think that I could be with another girl without thinking about Hazel."
"Give it a try."
"I'll try to, believe me I will."

Daniel's vivid dream...
"Daniel. Daniel, wake up honey."
I started to stir.
"What time is it?"
"8:30."
I opened my eyes and saw my mom, my dad, and my girlfriend right beside me.
"What are you three doing here?"
"Did you forget already? It's our anniversary today Daniel."
"Our anniversary is tomorrow Hazel."
"Even if it is, can't we celebrate it later today?"
"Sure, but..."
"But what?"
"It's just that...I miss all of you, that's all."
"We know you do. And we're proud of you for what you've been doing."
"You mean, almost getting killed a thousand times for protecting everyone?"
"Yes. From the moment you were born, I knew that you'd be a modern day superhero. I'm proud of you."
"Thanks mom."
"Son?"
"Yes dad."
"You know I love you right?"
"Yeah, of course I do. I just don't understand why you did all of those horrible things. Including committing suicide while you were in jail."
"It was my way of releasing stress, you see my father didn't show me the love, respect, and care that he should've. He bullied me every single day. He struck me and my mom, even if we didn't do anything. For example he would come home hammered and punch us until we said yes to whatever the hell he wanted us to do."
"So why didn't you strike me when I would do my chores wrong, or if I accidentally broke a plate or a bowl?"
"Because that's not how adults are supposed to raise their kids, otherwise all you'd know would be violence. The only reason I'm not like my dad is because I don't want to lose the ones I love, even if I did commit those crimes."
"What's it like...? Dying?"
"It's just like falling asleep."
"I wish I could see you guys again. I miss you all so much."
"We know. We love you Daniel."
"I love you too."
"We're here for you Daniel, forever and always."