One horrible party

10 days later...
Daniel's POV
It has only been three days since I was released from the hospital and I must say, I didn't think that I would come out alive. I'm glad I did though. After all my kids need me and I need them, just like I need my family and vise versa.
Grayson, Chandler and I were all chilling downstairs, they were sitting on the couch and I was sitting in my chair. Our parents have gone gone out for the day, so we decided to a party. We have already invited over ten people and since it was still 11:30am we had plenty of time to get ready.
"So, how are you feeling Daniel?" Grayson asked.
"I'm still a little sore from what happened, the scar on my thrust is what's bugging me the most, since it was cut with glass. The stab wounds however, aren't bugging me that much, well...not as much as my other scar. Other than all of that I'm good. How about the the of you?"
"I'm good." Chandler replied.
"Same goes for me." Grayson stated.
"But you should've asked for help."
"I know. It was stupid--"
"You're damn right that it was stupid! You nearly died!" Grayson yelled.
"Don't interrupt me Grayson." I declared. "Now as I was saying...I know that what I did was stupid and that I should've asked for help--"
"Yeah, you should've! And look at what happened to you! You got stabbed twice! And you had your throat slit with a shard of glass! How could you have been so brainless?!" Grayson roared.
"Can you stop interrupting me Grayson? I'm getting annoyed." I proclaimed. "Now, like I was trying to say before...I know that I should've asked for help--"
"Is there a reason why you didn't?" Chandler wondered?"
"Yes. Because I've tried to wake you two up before, but you guys just didn't budge. I even played the song that I have set as my alarm and placed my phone about three inches near your head, and you still didn't wake up. You two are very heavy sleepers. An atomic bomb wouldn't wake you up."
"Actually Daniel, I did wake up." Grayson exclaimed.
"So did I." Chandler announced.
I stood up, walked over to the front door, put on my shoes, opened the door, looked at my brothers and said, "fuck you!" I the left the house, slamming the door behind me, but right before the door closed I heard Grayson yell, "fuck you too bitch!"

Grayson's POV
"Grayson, why did you have to say that? The Grayson I know wouldn't have said that."
"I have no idea why. I didn't mean to say it though, It was just in the heat of the moment."
"Well, you better apologize to him."
"I will. When he returns."
"And if he doesn't?"
I turned to Chandler and just punched him right in the face.
"Grayson. What the hell?! Why the fuck did you punch me?!"
"You know why."
"Because of what I said?"
"Yes."
"So you're guessing that I meant that he was going to try to kill himself?"
"Well...."
"You do...don't you? Why would you think like that? You know that I would never think like that. So why are you starting to now?"
Grayson stayed silent for a few moments before he decided to speak.
"Chandler, you know that I'd never think like that as well. It's just that Daniel has a history of attempting suicide. And I know that he has stopped, but....I'm not saying that he is going to, but what if he tried to one last time. That kid is a FUCKING mystery!"
"That "kid" is our brother!"
"I know that Chandler! I'm not brainless!"
"Then why are you talking about him committing suicide?! It's stupid!"
"Don't you think I know that."
At this point I had a quite a few tears cascade down my face.
"Grayson? Are you all right?"
"Can we stop this argument? It's bringing back too many horrific memories. I'm sorry for yelling and for starting this stupid and pointless argument."
"It's all right Grayson."
"I know Daniel wasn't here to witness our argument but I'm going to apologize to him as well. Since we were talking about him behind his back."
"True. But I don't think that you have to apologize to him."
"I do Chandler, it's the right thing to do."
Chandler got up from the couch and headed into the kitchen to grab some paper towels, and then he returned back to Grayson. Chandler tore one of them in half and did his best to get rid of the blood off his face from earlier.

20 minutes later...
We heard the door open and we looked to see who had entered the house, and it was just Daniel.
"Oh hey Daniel." I stated.
"Hey Chandler, how's it going?"
"Good. How about you?"
"Well, I finally cooled down after what transpired awhile ago, but other than that...I'm fine."
After that Daniel headed upstairs and entered Grayson's bedroom.
"Well, that was FUCKING rude. He didn't even say hello to me." I declared.
"I have a feeling as to why he didn't say hi to you." Chandler announced.
"Is it because of what I said right before the door closed?"
"Yep."
I sighed.
"I'm going to go apologize to him. I'll be right back."