Trouble

"Somebody, anybody, HELP!" Grayson cried out, before he got punched again.
Grayson was lucky that he was just around the corner. I quickly rushed to the boy's aid, and when the other boys saw me they immediately took off. I approached Grayson and helped him to his feet.
"Are you all right?"
"Yeah. Thanks." Grayson replies.
"Mind if I walk you home?" I wondered. "You can never be to sure. They may come back."
Yeah, that would be nice. Thank you." Grayson exclaims.
"You're welcome."
We started walking and started to chat, all the way to his house. Once we arrived, I turned to Grayson and told him that I had best be on my way.
"You sure? Don't you want to come in?" Grayson queries.
"Why not? Who knows it could be fun. I just hope that your parents won't mind." I respond.
"They won't."
Grayson and I entered the house and we were immediately greeted by his mom, Mrs. Riggs. As soon as she saw Grayson's face all bruised and bloody she instantly asked me what had happened.
"I don't know what happened exactly, but when I arrived at the scene, I saw some boys beating him up, but I scared them off." I answered. "I just wish I could tell you why."
"Hey bud, why don't you go see what my brother is up to while I get cleaned up." Grayson states.
"All right." I declare. "Where is his bedroom?"
"Upstairs second door on the right." Grayson implies.
"Thanks." I state while turning away.
I walked up the stairs and tried to followed Grayson's directions but I had no idea where to go, there was two different ways to go, I could go straight or I could head right and try the second door over there.
"Head right! If you head straight you'd be heading to my bedroom, my parents bedroom and the bathroom." Grayson calls out.
"Thank you!"
So I followed Grayson's directions and headed to his brother's room, once I was outside of his room I just knocked lightly and waited.
"Come in." a voice yells out.
I opened the door and stepped in. I noticed that Grayson's brother had some company.
"Is this a bad time? Grayson told me to come see what you were up to while he got cleaned up." I state.
"Cleaned up? What happened?" Chandler wonders.
"He got beat up, but when I arrived at the scene his bullies or whoever they were took off. I'm just lucky that he happened to be just around the corner, but if only I was there sooner I could've prevented all of that." I reply.
"Hey, don't beat yourself up, at least you got them to stop. Thanks for helping out my brother." Chandler implies.
"You're welcome."
"I'm Chandler, this is my girlfriend Hana."
"I'm Daniel. Daniel-Nicholas Beliveau." I replied. "Grayson asked me to come inside, I owed it to him, but I feel like I owe him more."
"Isn't becoming his friend more than enough?" Hana stated. "If that happened to me, that's all I would want from you, nothing more, nothing less."
"Thanks Hana."
It wasn't long until Grayson joined us, but when I looked at his eyes one it appeared that he had a black eye.
"Holy crap! Grayson are you all right? Looks like those bastards got you good." Chandler declares.
"I'm fine Chandler, you don't need to fret. It could've been way worse."
Grayson turned to me.
"Thanks again for what you did, I just hope they don't try that again."
"Don't worry Gray, we won't let anything else happen to you." I reply.
"Want to go play some Xbox?"
"Sure." I answer. "Hana, Chandler, want to join us?"
"I'm good, thanks." Chandler states."
"Same." Hana responds.
Grayson and I left Chandler's room and headed down to the basement. Grayson turned on both the Xbox and the TV. He picked up two controllers and tossed me one of them.
"So, what game would you like to play?" Grayson queries.
"What games do you have?" I reply.
"Black ops, Black Ops 2, Ghosts, WWE 2K15, and some Lego games." Grayson proclaims.
"Let's play some 2K15 for awhile." I exclaim.
"All right, I'll give you time to create your own superstar, entrance, and his move set." Grayson announced.
"Thanks," I chuckled a bit.
Once the game was loaded I went to creations and then to create a superstar.

45 minutes later...
I was finally done creating my wrestler, his entrance, and his move set which took forever.
"You ready for a match?" Grayson wonders.
"Sure. What type of match will we be fighting in?" I responded.
"Fatal four." Grayson states.
I just nodded. Once Grayson had selected that particular match he selected his own wrestler and I did the same. For the other two opponents we selected Randy Orton and The Miz.
Grayson's guy came out first for his entrance music he had the US anthem and had Stone Cold's template. As his character walked down the ramp, fire came out. Grayson then skipped the rest of it. My character, then came out I had "Killswitch Engage's- This Fire Burns," as my entrance music, but gave him "Brock Lesnar's" template. When the time came "Jeff Hardy's" pyro shot out from the stage. After all that I skipped the rest and we just skipped our opponents entrances. The match then begun and Grayson went after The Miz and I went after Randy Orton.

30 minutes later...
It had just come down to Grayson and me, but we were interrupted by Mrs. Riggs.
"Grayson, can you and your friend come upstairs for a moment please?" Mrs. Riggs calls out.
"Coming!" Grayson replies.
Grayson paused the game and we headed up to the kitchen.
"Yes mom, what is it?" Grayson asks.
"Pizza's here." Mrs. Riggs exclaim.
"Thanks Mrs. Riggs." I announce.
"Yeah, thanks mom." Grayson states.
As we were getting our slices, Grayson looked outside and noticed that the guys who beat him up before were standing outside with a little extra help. Grayson walked over to the door, opened it and stepped outside. He was then grabbed and held hostage as each person took a turn punching him or kicking him. I was about to go back down to the basement when I noticed Grayson wasn't with me, I put my plate down and noticed the door was open. I walked outside, but closed the door behind me. I immediately noticed Grayson and state, "This looks like trouble."