First Date & Sleepover With Hazel & A surprise that'll have to wait

A/N: The dress in the picture it the one Hazel is wearing for her date with Daniel.

Grayson's POV
I had woken up to see that Daniel was crying in his sleep. So I got up from my bed and walked over to his. I knelt down and shook him a little, but he didn't wake up, all he did was just turn over onto his left side. I shook him again.
"Daniel, wake up. Today's a big day for you. You don't want to sleep through it, do you?"
Daniel still didn't wake up. So I left the bedroom, went downstairs and into the kitchen, where I collected a glass from the cupboard and filled it with ice cold water. I then headed back up to my room and walked up to Daniel's bed. I held the glass above his head and dumped the contents on him. Shockingly, that didn't work either. So there was only one other thing I could think of. I left the bedroom again, but this time I headed into the bathroom, placed the plug in the bathtubs drain and started up an ice cold bath.

5 minutes later...
Once it was halfway filled, I left and went to go get Daniel. I picked Daniel up from his bed and I had to drag him along with me. Once we got into the bathroom, I placed him into the tub one leg at a time and then helped him to lie down.
Finally Daniel woke up, he looked down at the bathtub and then looked at me.
"What the hell Grayson!?"
"You wouldn't wake up, so I placed you in some ice cold water."
"Yeah, no shit! Maybe there was a reason as to why I wouldn't wake up, did you ever think about that? Obviously not. I would've woken up eventually, but you just had to go and dump me in the Atlantic Ocean. (sigh)."
"Sorry. I was only trying to find out why you were crying in your sleep."
"You should already know why I cry in my sleep sometimes."
"Well, maybe this time it was different. For all I know you could've had a dream where I was being murdered and you were powerless to do anything. Or maybe you were having a dream where you had to watch your kids die that horrible death."
"Get out of my sight Grayson. I don't want to talk to you right now."
"Sorry Daniel."
I then walked out of my room and started to head downstairs, when I heard the bedroom door close pretty hard. I then continued my way down the stairs and headed into the kitchen and fixed myself a cup of tea.
Once I was finished, I picked up cup and made my way into the living room. I sat down on the chair that Daniel usually sat on and took a little sip from my tea and placed it down on the table beside me.

5 more minutes later...
Chandler had just arrived downstairs, walked over to the couch and sat down.
"Morning Grayson."
"Morning Chan."
"Whatcha drinking?"
"A kipper tie."
"Kipper tie?"
"Say it again, but listen closely."
"Kipper...tie."
"Do you hear it?" I asked.
"No."
"Kipper tie, cup of tea." I stated.
"Now I hear it. Do you know any others like that?" Chandler wondered.
"Rise up lights."
"Rise up lights...rise up lights. Hmm. Rise...up...lights. Razor blades?" Chandler questioned.
"Yep."
"Ok, I got one now Grayson." Chandler implied.
"Bring it Chan."
"PSDS."
"PSDS. Pierced ears?" I asked.
"Show off."
"Sorry. I've just heard too many of them." I announced.
"It's fine."
"Ok, here's one you won't get Chandler." I exclaimed.
"Try me. I've got your other two, so this one might be a breeze for me." Chandler remarked.
"Air Hair Lair, My name is My cocaine, and Whale Oil Beef Hooked if I don't eat my beer can with my rise up lights."
"Well, rise up lights is obviously razor blades, but those other ones are proving to be a little challenging." Chandler declared.
"Just say each of them slow and listen very closely." I spoke.
"Air, hair, lair...Air, hair, lair...Air, hair, lair? Oh, hello?" Chandler queried.
"Correct. Keep going."
"My cocaine....My cocaine...My co--Michael Caine?" Chandler stated.
"You're doing good so far Chandler." I implied.
"What was that next part?" Chandler asked.
"Whale, oil beef hooked." I answered.
"Whale, oil beef hooked...hmm. Whale...oil--well I'll....beef hooked...beef...hooked--be fucked."
"Damn. Keep on going!" I exclaimed.
"Beer can...hmm."

5 minutes later...
"Grayson, I can't hear anything no matter how many times I say it. Can you give me a hint?" Chandler wondered.
"You eat it for breakfast." I announced.
"Bacon?"
I just chuckled. "Yep."
"So all together it's oh hello, my name is Michael Caine and I'll be fucked if I don't eat my bacon with my razor blades?"
"Yes."
"Now that is pretty damn funny Grayson."
"I didn't create them Chandler, I just read them off of the internet. The creators of them deserve all of the credit."
"Yeah, they do. I wonder how they even came up with that?"
"It probably just came to them one day."