Chapter 60: Finally I found you

Start from the beginning

"Yes, A blue haired guy with Cat like jacket ears. A man of us reported that we must took a note and captured him." The man speak.

Lawless can't help but to laugh hearing the conversation of the two. His laugh captured by the two mans.

"Hahahaha... Your gonna Catch Nii-san... Hahahaha... How foolish." Lawless said.

Jeje smirk, and Licht kick Lawless in the stomaxh which Lawless groan holding his stomach.

"Ow... Why Licht-tan?" Lawless said.

"Shut up, Your two noisy." Licht said and glare.

"Who The hell are you people!?" One of the man said as he was pointing a Gun towards them.

"Tsk, None of your business. Just let us through and there won't be any a problem." Jeje said and look at the man.

"Huh? Stupid paper bag Guy, You Look someone who is a street kid and one homeless person too. How.... Weird." The man said almost forming a smirk.

Jeje first was shock and then his surroundings suddenly was filled with bad awra which Licht and Lawless back out.

"You dare to Insult a Vampire like me.. haha... How foolish~." Jeje said holding his Gun and pointing at them.

"Huh? Vampire?" One of them said confusely.

"Idiots." Jeje said.

Then the man has a tick mark on his head and lunch forward at Jeje. "How Dare you Said that To us!" The man said and trying to knock out Jeje but Jeje give a quick elbowed the ribs of the human who grew in pain. The other one also shoot Jeje but Jeje avoid it, The man again attack Jeje giving a Punch but instead what he grab Was the two paperbags that was in his head.

"Oh, This ain't good."lawless said who suddenly pale and gulp.

Licht wonder what it is an look at Jeje who is completely gonna lost control. His aura is not that Good, Licht Smirk.

A true Devils awra.

Licht thought and just lean in the wall and watch the scene.

Lets just say the next thing happened was the place was filled with Holes and the two man was there in the corner shivering in fear. Good thing Jeje didn't kill them because he knows Mahiru won't like it. He didn't want to disappoint a such a good person and friend as Mahiru is.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Lily was following the pink string that connected to his wrist, He notice that Tetsu was sighing a Lot.

"Whats Wrong? I know your worried about Misono but I can feel that is something matter rather than That, what is It?" Lily ask Nicely at Tetsu.

Tetsu shook his head. "I'm fine, I just wish Chibi-chan is Ok." Tetsu said.c

Lily chcukle.

"You really do like misono do you?" Lily ask. Tetsu blush.

"What-?" Tetsu said in shock but was cut off by Hugh that is in his shoulder.

"Its obvious. The way you care, the way you teased just to see his smile, the way you smile just for him is one great sign that you love him." Hugh explains.

"Oh?" Tetsu said and blush. "So this is Love... I... I never been inlove before... But I feel nervous around Chibi-chan, and... I... Well... ahm... Unknown Feelings..." tetsu said looking down with a Blush in his face.