Chapter 84 Almost back to him

Start from the beginning

I used my hand to mock the sound of the drums before starting to sing again. "It's you babe, and I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe And I could try to run, but it would be useless.. You're to blame Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same! It's you, babe And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe And I could try to run, but it would be useless, You're to blame..  Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same. Sing it!" I shouted pointing the microphone towards the crowd letting them sing as I followed behind them.

The drums hit hard at the lights flickered and all pointed low and started rising slowly. "Sneaking in L.A. when the lights are low.. off of one touch, I could overdose, he said 'stop playing it safe girl, I wanna see you lose control'" I sung thinking of all the times Shawn would push me to leave my comfort zones.

This song is always a blast singing live since the music is so loud and intense. Plus this seems like one of the most liked songs from the album.

It just makes me feel like how I did when Shawn and I first started liking each other. I was so obsessed with every little thing we did together. When he would touch my arm I found it as a sign of flirting causing me to feel so intoxicated and then when things started picking up. Every kiss we shared and still share is filled with the hunger of love.

He changed me.. I was scared after Kade, hell I didn't even want to be around so many guys for Magcon, but Matt convinced me after he told me more about Shawn. Then Shawn showed me I was safe with him. That he would never treat me like Kade did. To this day he make me feel more confident and loved. He shows me that I am worth it he always has. Even during our break he made sure I had someone in the darkness of losing Jenna.

I have never been so in love with him at this point. I am happy with where we are and how far we have made it. He is constantly the one I think about and love.

Everything turned dramatic as I closed my eyes and stood in the middle of the stage gripping my microphone intensely. I could feel the lights shining on my skin causing me to feel hot, but I loved it. It all gave me a rush. "You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head," I sang and listened to the backtrack of my voice singing 'I blame'

"Sing it!" I shouted hearing the loud crowd singing together, 'You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head, I'm sayin!"

"Two more times!" I shouted loudly as they repeated the bridge.

The band went quiet as I sang "It's you, babe!" Holding the note and ending it with a hand pound as the drum filled the speaker contributing to the song.

The crowd and I finished the chorus as the instruments faded out. "Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same." I closed my eyes feeling my heart pounding out of my chest. "I'll never be the same."

The crowd went crazy as I stared out enjoying every bit of the loud crowd. "Thank you Washington D.C! So far you guys have been the loudest on these few stops I have made, and I am so thankful you have let my band and I come here and perform for you all. I want to introduce you all to the wonderful band mates I have." I stood off to the side to give a better view.

I was enjoying every moment of this crowd. The adrenaline I get when I sing on stage rushes through my veins each time.

"Okay everybody I want to introduce you to my band. They are all wonderful and talented individuals. To my left we have Kasey who is killer at guitar," I said raising my arm towards her.

She went off starting with the slow melody of 'Think Before I talk' that turned into a huge guitar solo. I swayed my head to the beat.