Chapter 41: Is this a Dream?

Start from the beginning

"You can open them now Kuro." He heard Mahiru said.

Kuro open his eyes and was amazed by what he saw. He was shock and frozen on what he saw. Never thought, ir never in a immortal years that he had ever saw such a wonderfu scenery.

The scene is they were on the top of the cliff, Below then are the field and forest, they were surrounded by beautiful White Flowers and some floating thousands of Firefly around them. Thats not all, The cliff was so high you can almost tough the color ful stars and its beautiful Aurora. It was like a Stellar Kingdom, A stellar World.

"So What do you think Kuro?" Mahiru ask with a smile as he look at the stars, Cold smooth winds brush his hair. Kuro was looking at Mahiru with an amuse look. Truely, He can say Mahiru was beautiful.

Kuro look back at the scene they were at, He held mahiru's hand tightly.

"Its Beautiful." Kuro said. "But...(He look at Mahiru and stand infront of Mahiru, There eyes met each other and everything froze. Kuro put his cold hands on Mahiru's cheeks and move them as gentle as he can be..)... Is not as Beautiful as You."

Mahiru blush a million shades of Red with this. His heart started to race and he can even explain his feeling right now.

Confuse, Nervous, and Happy.

It was what Mahiru feeling.

Mahiru smile at Kuro.

"Re-Really?" Mahiru ask nervously.

"Yes." Kuro answer without an hesitation. He wrap his hands around Mahiru waist and the other was in Mahiru's Cheeks.

"I need to tell you something Mahiru." Kuro said as he was slowly falling for those beautiful Honey-colored eyes.

"I like you Mahiru, A lot... From the moment I met you on that mall, For the moment our eyes met. I was Already lost, Lost to those beautiful soft Honey-colored eyes. That day you walk away from the mall, I can't sleep without thinking of you, Hoping that we met again....(Kuro smile a little) funny we did met again, With this I grew closer to you. I was glad I did."

Kuro stop A little.

"Our first Friendly Date was the best Moment Happened in My life that Day, To finally know you. You said I shutter a lot, How can't I? You, The person I like was there being so Nice To a monster like this...... The moment you become my Eve, I'm greatful for that, I'm Greatful for everything You did. You are.... I don't even know anymore..." kuro said.

"I fall for You even More when we are together, Everytime you scold me, Everytime you call my name, Everytime you smile, Everytime you care for me, I'm going Crazy because I love you Mahiru. I really Do." Kuro confess to him with Truthful eyes staring at Mahiru who was shock.

Mahiru can't believe what Kuro just said. A single tear Came out from his eyes. Mahiru sob a little, Tears fall from his eyes as he look down. Kuro was concerned and Worried.

This is it, He will say It. The thing That he hates you and Wanted you to leave. This is it.

Kuro'sDemon said, And Kuro wasn't really expecting that Mahiru do love him as much as he love mahiru.

But he was shock when he heard Mahiru Chuckle happily.

"Wh-Why ar-are you chuckling like that?" Kuro ask Bluntly.