Chapter 7- You Don't Know You're Beautiful

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a very long time! i was waiting for 20 reads on the last chapter, and it finally happened! So I did a bigger upload. This chapter has some big news in it, so please read! It's probably the most important chapter so far, so yeah. I hope you like it because I had a lot of fun writing it! Oh, and I know the title is really like bland, but I couldn't think of one. So if you think of a better one that has something to do with this chapter, just comment it and I might change it! And if I do change it to your suggestion, the next chapter will be dedicated to you. This chapter is dedicated to @PandaLove101 because she commented on the last chapter begging for an upload which really made me happy! Well, enjoy! :D

Chapter 7- You Don't Know You're Beautiful

*Kennedy’s Point Of View*

I sat down cautiously on the sofa in Louis and Harry’s flat. One after one, the boys filed into the room obviously annoyed to find out that I was disturbing their downtime. All except for Niall, who had the biggest smile plastered on his face. Everyone was right. That boy DID know how to rock braces.

“What do you want Louis? I was about to skype Danielle!” He exasperated. “Do you know how many times I get to talk to her lately? Like barely! Make this quick!”

I blinked back in shock. Since when was Liam ever this on edge? Something must be wrong.

“It’s okay Buddy.” Niall piped up. “I’m sure she’ll be at the concert on Saturday.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Liam mumbled in response.

“ANY WHO! Do you guys remember Kennedy? You know.. From yesterday?” Louis asked as I waved with a shy smile.

They boys all muffled a response that was similar to yes. I tucked my hair behind my ear in a swift move, preparing how I was going to announce the plan in my head. 

“Well, we sort of had an um, dilemma today at the hospital.. But she has a plan to fix things! But it will only work if you guys help us out, alright?” He told the boys.

A series of excuses flew out of the band’s mouths. Was it seriously that hard to help out a fellow friend? Or did they just not like me..

“Guys! My best friend is stuck inside that hospital, in the middle of London in a state of condition that I have no idea because the hospital has the dumbest policy ever! I can’t leave her there! Please help me!” I begged, trying to put on my best puppy dog face for them. 

Niall was the first to cave. “Awe, Love, of course I’ll help.” he said in a worry-some tone. Ha. To the power of the puppy dog eyes!

Zayn was the next to cave in. “Sounds like fun. I’m in.”

Louis and I looked at each other and then looked at Harry and Liam. “Please guys?” I said, begging them with all I have.

“Ugh, fine. I’m going to skype now nobody disturb me.” Liam groaned and walked out of the flat, and into his.