Chapter 27: Troublesome Friends

Start from the beginning

"I do Kuro, Its just Your in pain... And I can help But to worried... But as you say your ok, Then Its fine. You know you can Trust me right Kuro?" Mahiru said as soothing as ever.

Kuro look at Mahiru with a smile. Yes He do trust Mahiru with his life, but he isn't sure if he Trust Hisself.

"Ye-Yeah..." kuro said. Mahiru smile brightly.

"Ok, Go ahead and finish your breakfast and take a bath, We will be leaving at Exact 11:30 ok?" Mahiru said. Kuro nod, Mahiru walk out of the kitchen and Kuro notice something that he almost Die on nose bleed.

Mahiru was half Naked.

Instead of Nightmares about his Creator, His brain and mind was Full of Mahiru and What he just Saw. Until Now, Kuro's Blush was still there and maybe didn't fade until Mahiru and he leave the apartment.

After a few hours, They finally Reached the House of Ryusei.

Mahiru, Before he can Knock the door open and It Revealed the Twins.

(A/n; in the Servamp anime/mangga, Don't know if Ryusei have siblings but in this story I'll Add one. It will be fun)

"Mahiru-nii!" The two said in unison and run towards Mahiru hugging him.

"Ryue, Sei!" Mahiru said with a smile and hug the twins back.

"Welcome Back Mahiru-nii, We miss you." They both said in unison.

Both have messy blond hair, Pale skin and Had Brown eyes. There cloths are the diffrent one and style.

"I miss you too." Mahiru said and ruffle the hair of the twins.

"Mahiru-nii, Is he perhaps your boyfriend?" Sei ask, He is wearing a simple white T-shirt and short. Both are 7 years old. Sei is pointing at Kuro who blush so Thus mahiru.

"No, Is a special Friend." Mahiru said, "His name is Sleepy Ash, You can call him Ash-nii if you like." Mahiru said.

"Cute Neko-Jacket. Where did you get those Ash-nii?" Ryue ask Curiously seeing that Cat ears of the Jacket of Kuro. Kuro look away, The kid was Cute but Mahiru is more cuter, But he can't just answer to these kid that its part of his weapon.

"And why are you carrying an Umbrella? perhaps allergic to the sun?" Sei ask.

Ash just nod and look away.

"Mahiru-nii, Is Ash-nii a shy person?" Sei ask.

"Yes, He is. A lazy one too, But he is good at Video Games A master of it." Mahiru said with a smile.

"Oho~ This is interesting. Sei, How many will you bet and who?" Ryue ask.

"Ah? I will bet at Ash-nii, I have a feeling that Nii-san will gonna lost. I guarantee it, And to how much I just have 10 yen. How about you?" Sei said.

"I'll bet for Nii-san Ofcourse." Ryusei said proudly.

"You two shouldn't do that, who tought you that anyway?" Mahiru said.