Chapter 20:Nightmare

Start from the beginning

The start of Broken Family

The Broken Siblings,

His Creator.

"No!"

"Stop!"

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry Father... My creator.... I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

With That Ash breakdown of crying and screaming the same words again and again.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Mahiru was awaken by the bell chirm sound of the bell. He groan slightly and sat up, he rub his eyes and look around. He found Kuro laying on the ground beside the couch.

Kuro's hands placed on The bell in his neck gripping it. His hands were shaking and caused the bell to chime urgently. Mahiru placed one hand over Kuro's and shook him awake with the other. "Wake up, Kuro!" Mahiru try to wake him up politely.

"I'm sorry... Creator... Father... I didn't want to... I had to..." Kuro's voice was hoarse and Mahiru wondered what his nightmare was about. This was the first time he saw Kuro have a nightmare.

"Kuro, it's just a nightmare. Come back to me!" Mahiru shook him again a little rough this time to make sure Kuro wake up.

And It did, Kuro wake up with a tense, Trembling Body. Tears falling down from his eyes but his still in shock and scared.

Mahiru was worried with this Expression that Kuro was giving, Specially those tears in his eyes is not one great scene.

Mahiru sigh, Kuro was his pet. Thinking it Simply Kuro was his responsibility so He need to do something.

He Hug Kuro, He let Kuro burried in his chest as He pat Kuro's head so soothing and gentle.

Mahiru close his eyes, This scene was familiar. He was crying because a monster was coming to get him in his dream and His mother always comfort him. Mahiru smile and open his eyes, This is always how she comfort her son, Her son always curled near her and his Face was deeb Burried at Her chest and he hug his Mother tightly.

Just like Kuro now. Kuro doesn't now what is happening, But all he knew that this soothing feeling, The sweet warm tha was infront of him was slowly making him forgot what he saw. But still he remember those Memories clearly, so he hug This pillow tightly.

Mahiru felt Kuro's hug and he chuckled.

Mahiru start humming.

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems

I'll change them away
I'll be your light house
i'll make it ok

When I see your monster
I'll stand up there so brave
And chase them away

Mahiru start singing the song that his mom always singing to him when he got nightmares. He sing the song, while he gently pat Kuro's head and his one arm was holding Kuro protectively.

For Kuro he just heard an soothing, Gentle and nice soft Voice of an Angel.

Your pain
your fear
Don't be scared