Chapter 20:Nightmare

Start from the beginning

Ash sigh and roll over. Maybe sleep would peace his mind about it.

Kuro close his eyes, as soon as it is He was face to face with the demon Flushed toy. Ash groan in pain, all he wanted to do is to run away from this situation. This Demon is not a good news for him.

"Hello Sleepy Ash~." The flushed Demon said tilting his head At Ash.

Ash Groan and don't really like to see this creature. Its been a while since he see this, His always in his room and Tortured by this guy whenever he was sleeping. Only Love and Wrath was the person that can make him Feel Ok whenever he screams within Nightmares. But there comforts wasn't good enough, Love need to Cut Ash to sleep to make him stop with his illusion scythe and Mother will always make Ash beat the hell out of him Since Wrath knows Ash was vampire that heal.

Sometimes to make it simple, Doubt just shoot random bullets at him to make it Done.

This is their way to make Ash Stop screaming from nightmares or Wake him up from nightmares.

"Sleepy Ash~ Its been a while~" the flushed demon said.

"What do you want?" Ash ask with an mix of cold-annoyance tone.

"Play With me~" the demon beg.

Ash sigh and sat down, No lay down on his Blanc mind fill with Just White. Beside he has no choice anyway. Either way this demon just gonna force him to play. Beside him was the demon. Infront of them was a very very very huge T.v flat screen.

A black comfy matress magically appeared under Ash. He sigh and murmur..."Might as well as get comfortable." Ash said and lay down on the Matress.

"I'll make sure you do enjoy this." The black Flushed demon said.

Then Suddenly the T.V play it again.

His many mistakes,

his Being Immortal,

his being A vampire,

His being a Monster.

Ash can't handle this despite him being Comfortable on the mattress he stand up and walk faster with no destination in mind.

"Where are going Ash?" The little demon following him ask.

"Anywhere but not here." Ash said and walk a little bit Faster.

"You didn't enjoy the show didn't you?" The demon ask.

Ash rolled his eyes, "why would I enjoy those things?" He thought within his mind.

Not long of Walking he saw a black door. He open it and slid down the door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Ash~ Let me in. Let me play with you more~" the demon said.

Ash put his two hands on his ears.

"Can't hear the knocks, Can't here The Knocks, Can't hear the knocks." He said to hisself as he tense a little bit.

"TheN I shall kill him."

Ash was shock with that voice. He look at infront of him and was shock to what the scene infront of him. He turn around quickly and wanted to go Back, But the door was gone and the door was replace by a wall that is black.

He look back the scene and remember this scene.

The mistake he did

The Wrong Decision he made