37

AUGUST 6

Sasha's Point Of View

"What the fuck do you mean y'all kissed the other day?" Kennedy yelled, making a scene in the grocery store.

"OMG, Kennedy, do you have to be so loud?" I sized her up. "And yes we kissed. It was a simple five second kiss."

"Wow," she scoffed, "y'all are something else."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you guys do this shit all the time. Sooner or later you're going to take him back and then he's gonna cheat again, then y'all gonna break up and repeat the process." She said as she grabbed a jar of peanut butter off the shelf.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Kennedy, it was just a kiss. I'm not going to take Michael back."

"Yeah sis, keep telling yourself that." She chuckled.

"Besides, he's going to be in my life regardless." I sighed. "If I weren't pregnant, you know damn well I wouldn't even want to hear his fucking name mentioned around me."

"Suuuuuurrree. . ." Kennedy teased and turned out of the aisle.

***
After Kennedy dropped me home, I prepared an early dinner for Trevor and I. Trevor was getting ready to go on a weekend vacation with a group of friends and I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay in this big house alone.

After Trev ate his food, he grabbed his bags and left.

As soon as he left, I called up Lauren and asked her if I could come spend the weekend with her and her boyfriend. She didn't give me a definitive answer but said she'd call me back.

As I cleaned around the house, keeping myself occupied while waiting for Lauren to call back, I hear my doorbell ring. I wasn't expecting anyone so I thought it was weird that I'd get any guest. Since it was around 3:00pm, maybe it was UPS delivering a package cause Trevor and I do shop online a lot.

I walked over to the door and through the fiberglass I could see the figure of a woman.

Who could this be?

I opened the door and was completely taken aback by who was standing in my doorway.

"Hey, Sasha I know this is very—"

"How the fuck do you know where I live?" I sized up the woman who was also pregnant by Michael. What was her name again? Oh yeah, Elise.

Elise cleared her throat and it was obvious how nervous she was. "Um—I just did a little research. I really needed to get some things off my chest to you."

I looked at her and for some reason I chuckled. "What can you possibly want to tell me that I don't already know?" I scoffed. "You slept with a man that you knew was in a relationship and ended up getting pregnant."

She opened her mouth to talk but words failed to come out. So I stared at her till she gathered up what she was trying to say. "I'm just really sorry for what went down between Michael and I. I should've never even contacted him in France in the first place."  I rolled my eyes and was getting ready to close the door until she stopped me. "I just want you to—"

"Elise," I stepped up to her, "you don't want to play with me right now. I'm hormonal and I'm home alone with no one here to hold me back from strangling the fuck out of you. So I suggest you get the fuck away from me and my house before I call the police."