17

Michael's Point Of View

Sasha and I made love all last night and into this morning. It's like we couldn't get enough of one another. Even though we'd take long breaks in between sessions, it's like we had all the energy in the world. Our bodies really missed each other.

"Auh . . . ahh . . . ahh, fuck!" She moaned with every long and deep stroke I did inside of her.

I kept my gaze on her beautiful face that was illuminated by the rays of the early sunlight. Her expressions were driving me wild. Sex with this woman is never a dull moment and I doubt it ever will be.

Her wet, silky walls tightened around my dick as my thrusting sped up. She was definitely at her peak and about to cum in any minute. Her moans got louder and her breathing got shorter. She clawed at my back as I pounded away at her G-spot. She then intensified the pleasure for us both, by grinding her hips with mine, meeting me halfway with each thrust.

"Ohh, fuck . . ." I breathed, feeling my core tighten from a coming climax. I squeezed my eyes shut and felt beads of sweat forming on my brow while the intensity built up inside of me. This was going to be a big orgasm. I could feel it.

"Oh my fucking g— baby, I'm about to cum." Sasha's pitch got higher. "I— ahh . . . UUUHHHHHHNNN!" She exploded. Her creamy fluids drenched my manhood as I continued to fuck her. "MICHAEL . . . Shit!" She moaned.

Then like a sudden force of power, my orgasm overtook me. My thrust became choppy, my hands tightly gripping the bed sheets on each side of Sasha's head. "Uh! . . . uh . . . fuck!" My thrust slowed down. "Baby," I sighed, "I love you." I buried my face in the crook of her neck and did one last deep, hard stroke and held myself in place as I shot a good heavy load of my cum inside of her.

After a good minute of recovering, I slid out of her and kissed her gorgeous face. "Now that was some good morning sex." I smiled, still hovering above her.

She laughed and pushed me from on top of her, pinning me down on the bed and planting a sweet kiss on my lips. "I love you, baby." She said oh, so genuinely.

Immediate guilt swept over me. Here I was laying next to the woman that gave me her whole repaired heart again after I shattered it to pieces almost two years ago and I'm over here staring into her eyes as if I weren't about to shatter it once more if she were to find out that I'm sleeping with another woman.

"I love you more." I smiled but not genuinely. I pulled the covers off of me, grabbed my boxers from the floor and put them on before heading to the bathroom and shutting the door.

I turned the sink faucet and let the water pour. I wanted Sasha to think that I was brushing my teeth instead of staring at the mirror and crying. I held my hand over my mouth to try to muffle my sobs. A part of me felt so disgusted with what I was doing and the other half was only fearing of getting caught but loved the rush of sleeping around with other women and breaking their hearts. Something I wish I never inherited from my father.

How could I be like this? Especially seeing what my Mother went through when Joseph cheated on her. I thought that would've made me change my ways but it seemed that I've just gotten worse.

Last night I even caught myself thinking about Elise a few times while making love to my girl.

I wiped my tear filled eyes and composed myself. I brushed my teeth and splashed some cold water on my face before walking out the bathroom and back into the bedroom where I found Sasha sitting upright on the bed and staring off into space."