85

Sasha's Point Of View

After Michael stormed out of the condo, Janet and I attempted to call him maybe close to thirty times. I'm not exaggerating.

We were incredibly worried and it didn't help at all that even Dean wasn't answering our texts and calls.

Hours kept going by like minutes and I was just stuck in my mind's orbit trying to figure out what compelled me to open my mouth and say those words to Michael.

Janet kept asking me about what it was that I said that made Michael so angry but I was way to scared and embarrassed to tell her. Imagine how she'd feel about it.

I was absolutely relieved when my family finally came. Everyone I needed to be here was here except for Kennedy and of course, Michael.

It's Christmas Day and everyone's spirits were up but mine. I didn't want to ruin everyone else's Christmas by telling them why Michael wasn't here right now, but I had to tell at least one person.

I waited for the perfect moment when Lauren and I were alone in the bedroom to spill the tea.

"You, what?" Lauren looked at me wide-eyed. "Why the fuck would you say that to him?"

I sat down as I began to feel a little dizzy from all the nerves coming back. "When you and I talked about it, I just couldn't get it out of my head. I've been going completely crazy."

"On Christmas morning, Sasha? You couldn't wait till you were back in LA?"

"I know," I rubbed my temples, trying to fight my tears away. "I fucked up. I really fucked up." Lauren just looked at me as she shook her head, judging me for my dumb decision. "I really wish I could take it all back. I wish he'd just answer my calls."

"He's upset, Sasha," Lauren sighed. "You know how Michael gets when he's upset. He goes into seclusion and only comes out on his own time. You know how his Virgo ass is. I guarantee you he's probably at some hotel in the city or at Trump Tower. Just give him his space to be upset till he's ready to confront you about it again."

"I don't know if he'll ever want to speak to me again. That was some bullshit I should've never even thought of. Michael doesn't play about his kids. What if we're wrong? What if Elise really gave birth to his—"

An unexpected knock on the door caused us to jump. Before either of us could answer, the door opens, revealing Shad peaking his head through.

"Can I come in?" He pushed the door completely open and entered with one of the twins bundled up in his arms. "I was looking for you two."

"Is that little Gia?" Lauren cooed, walking over to Shad. "I thought they were sleeping."

"They woke up a couple minutes ago. Janet is giving Gio his bottle while Trevor plays with Raelynn."

"We all know as long as Janet is here, Trevor won't be leaving her presence," Lauren chuckled. "With his thirsty ass."

I looked at them marveling over beautiful baby Gianna, making me feel even more guilty than I already was.

My emotions were beginning to become well too overbearing for me as my head began to spin. My hands were clamming up and sweat was forming around my neck and forehead. Then nausea decided it wanted to creep its way in and my breathing hiked up a few notches. Was I hyperventilating or was I just overreacting?

Maybe I'm overreacting.

"Sash, what really happened between you and Michael? What did you--yo, Sasha are you ok?" Shad walked over to me, concerned?