11

Elise's Point Of View

When I arrived at the chateau that Michael was staying at, my jaws hit the floor at the sight of the magnificence of the property. I've worked for a few A-listers and I've seen and been in several mansions but this paled in comparison to them all.

I walked in and was just as awestruck of the interior. This home is probably something you'd see in heaven.

An hour and a half had passed and I started to become a little antsy. I decided to give myself a tour and check the place out. As I'm walking and admiring the hallways, I heard a door open and shut. I wasn't sure if it was the front entrance or another door in the house. This place is so grand that you wouldn't be able to tell.

I decided I wanted to walk towards where I heard the door open. I'm walking down the hallway, hoping maybe Michael finally arrived then...

"Boo!" Two large hands grabbed a hold of my shoulders and I shrieked like I was about to be butchered.

As soon as I screamed, a fit of laughter joined. I knew that laugh from anywhere. I turned around and behold, Michael Jackson in the flesh just laughing his ass off.

I let out a huge breathe of relief and laughed. "You and your fucking jokes!" I hit his shoulder playfully.

"I'm sorry," his laugh fading into a cheeky smile. "I couldn't help it."

He was even more beautiful now than when we dated. He looked like a perfect sculpture of some Greek god or something. Just flawless.

I hadn't realize that I got lost in his big brown eyes until his embrace snapped me back into reality. "Gosh, Elise," his hug tightened and I reciprocated. "it's so good to see you. It's been so long."

"It's been forever." I laughed. "I'm so happy to see you right now." We pulled away and his smile nearly made me collapse. "How've you been?"

"Good, good." He smiled before grabbing my hand and leading me to a seating area. "Come. We have so much to talk about."

We sat down and his eyes were on me, taking every inch of me in. Michael always has this focus in his eyes whenever he looks at you. Like, really looks at you. A look that will make you want to melt on the spot.

"You were something else on that stage tonight." I spoke up to push away the awkwardness that was trying to creep it's way in. "The concert was amazing." I smiled.

"Don't make me blush." He chuckled. "Thank you, though. I'm glad you came... How's everything been with you?"

"Well..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael's Point Of View

It was going on two hours now, where we just talked, laughed, watched random French television shows and ate snacks like we were never apart for a second.

She was more beautiful now than she was back when we were together. She seemed so happy. So free. One thing that really drew me more to her was her willingness to just have fun and let her inner child loose.

We were now on the couch in my bedroom watching Rush Hour. I've seen the movie countless of times unlike Elise who was watching it for the first time. She was so focused on the movie that it gave me a chance to just stare at her and admire her. Now, there was no doubt that the attraction I had to her back then was still lit up and alive in me now but I have a girlfriend whom I swore I would be faithful to and never hurt again.