19

Michael's Point Of View

"Aaaaahhhhh! . . . god, you feel so good." I closed my eyes, slipping into ecstasy as I stroked deeper and harder. "Fuck," I sighed.

This was feeling way too good but this was also wrong. Here I was in Elise's hotel room, fucking her senseless while my girlfriend is at home thinking I'm at a deposition with my lawyer.

While I was down in the studio working on some dance routines, Elise called me and told me that she was leaving and going back to California first thing in the morning but she wouldn't tell me why she was leaving France so soon.

I really wanted to see her again before she left so I made up some bullshit about a "deposition" just so Sasha wouldn't have any suspicions on why I was going out so late. Since Aaron was staying at the hotel across from hers, I made him come pick me up to drop me off here. He seemed very cold towards me the whole car ride. I honestly couldn't blame him.

After an hour or so of sex, Elise and I cuddled under the bedsheets and talked. It was now 12:58 a.m.

I kissed and gently rubbed her shoulder as I spooned her. "I really can't deny the feelings I have for you." She turned and faced me. I tucked her hair behind her ear. "I wish I could stop myself from falling in love with you."

Her eyes turned sad. "You can't fall in love with me, Michael."

"And why not?" I caressed her cheek and searched her eyes.

"Michael, do you hear yourself, sweetheart?" She sighed. "You have a life with someone who loves you and she really doesn't deserve what we're doing to her right now."

"Then why do you keep doing this with me then? Why are you laying in this bed with me right now?" I asked.

"Michael, you came over here." She chortled. "Even though we're both at fault, you pursue me like you don't have a girlfriend."

"Yeah," I sighed, "but you don't stop me though. And I know it's because you're falling in love with me too. I can see it in your eyes."

"Which is why this should be the last time we do this." She pushed my arms from around her and slid herself off of the bed.

I sat up with a look of confusion on my face. "What are you talking about?" I looked at her as she put her bra and shirt back on.

"Would you leave her for me?" She asked.

"Pardon?" I furrowed my brow at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Would you leave Sasha to be with me?"

"I— well, I—" I sighed frustratingly and rubbed my face. "I don't know."

"You do know, Michael." She inched closer to the bed. "There's more to love than just sex. What we have between us is more physical than anything else and that's why I know you would never leave Sasha to be with me."

This conversation was beginning to piss me off. I felt as if I was being backed up against a wall and had no room to breathe.

I shook my head and got out of the bed. I began to put my clothes back on. "You don't know what I feel so I'd appreciate if you don't speak on my behalf."

"So, now you're leaving to avoid the conversation?" She raised her voice, catching me off guard.

"I don't know who the fuck you're raising your voice at but I'm gonna need you to tone that down." I glared at her.