16

"Jesus Christmas!" I held my chest. "You scared me to shits, Elise."

"Sorry," she giggled. "I didn't mean to startle you guys. I was looking for Aaron." She smiled at Aaron but Aaron awkwardly avoided eye contact with her.

This should be great.

I sighed. "So, I already got Aaron and Dean up to speed about every—"

"You're welcome by the way." Elise looked at me. I didn't even realize when her smile had faded. She was upset. "I knew this wasn't a good idea to come stay here with you. My gut was right and I didn't listen." She shook her head.

I pulled her into the kitchen area, away from Dean and Aaron. I stared at her for a few seconds before I spoke. "I hope you're not insinuating that I'm the only one to blame here..." She rolled her eyes and for some reason that really pissed me off. "You know what," I began to walk away, "I don't have time for this. It's funny how the only time you mentioned anything about your "gut" was when I was pounding the fuck out of it last night. So, please give me a heads up whenever you're having a hard time "listening" to your "gut". I'll help you make the decision to stay the fuck home!" I walked out of the guesthouse, slamming the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasha's Point Of View

A smile spreads across my face once I saw Michael entering the master bedroom. "I was just about to go look—" My smile turned into a frown when I saw that he looked upset as he closed the double doors of our room. "Babe, what's wrong?"

He walked over to me, grabbed my face and kissed me so passionately. It was so unexpected but I melted as soon as his tongue entered my mouth. After a few good seconds of our spontaneous make out, he pulled away as he continued to caress my cheek. "I love you so fucking much. Do you know that?"

My mind was still recovering from our kiss. "Of course." I played around the collar of his shirt before beginning to undo the buttons. "And you know I love you just as much." I whispered against his swollen lips.

"Baby, what are you doing?" He smiled.

His shirt was now fully unbuttoned, revealing his plain white undershirt. I gently yanked his dress shirt off of him and threw it off to the corner. "I'm gonna make love to you, Michael." I pulled his shirt up off of him and threw it behind me.

"Oh, yeah?" He placed a sweet kiss on my lips as I started to unbuckle his belt.

"Yes." I smirked, letting his pants fall down to his ankles and showing his semi-erected penis through his boxers.

"What if they hear us?" He giggled. "Especially your brother? That would be so weird."

I traced my hand from his pecs, down to his dick and massaged him through the thin fabric of his boxers. He bit his bottom lip and let out a grunt from the pleasure. I smirked, seductively staring into his beautiful brown eyes. "No one is going to hear us. The chef left, Elise left and the housekeeper left. Plus, Trevor found where the game room is in the basement. I can assure you he's not coming out any time soon." I tiptoed and kissed the sweet spots on his neck as I continued to rub his now fully hard cock. "We can be as loud as we want."

Michael kissed me slowly, moaning in my mouth as I pulled his manhood from his boxers and began to stroke it. The girth and length of his penis never cease to amaze me. He continued to grunt and moan as we continued our sensual kiss. I pulled away from his sweet lips and studied his face as my hand rubbed up and down his shaft. With him still in my grip, I pushed him to the nearest wall until his back was against it. 

I began to plant soft kisses across his strong and patchy chest, loving the feeling of his warm skin. "I love you so much." I gazed into his eyes as I slowly went down on my knees.

I was now facing his throbbing cock. Michael's breathing hitched as he looked down at me with his bottom lip tucked in his mouth, trying his hardest to control himself. I placed kisses from the side of his dick to his wet tip. He hissed in pleasure and gripped my hair as I slowly and sensually glided him into my mouth. He always tastes phenomenal.

"Fuck," he breathed as my head bobbed, sucking him into bliss. "Mmmm..."

The sounds of moaning, slurping and sucking turned us on even more. With his fingers laced in my hair,  I continued to pleasure him with my mouth and enjoying every bit of satisfying responses from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elise's Point Of View

I sat in the back of the SUV, staring out the window, angry at the way Michael spoke to me earlier. I looked at Aaron who's driving and it made me even more upset because he wasn't saying a word to me. Almost treating me like some sort of disease that he didn't want to contract.

"I know you're upset," I spoke while staring out the window. "but you don't have to treat me like I'm some devil."

He sighed and said nothing.

"Whatever." I shook my head.

"Don't you know this will blow up in our faces?" Aaron looked at me through the rear view mirror. "Couldn't you have kept your distance from him? You knew he had a girlfriend."

"So, this is my fault right?" I scoffed. "I acknowledged his girlfriend on several occasions. He was the one who couldn't stay away from me."

"Look," Aaron sighed. "both of you are to blame. Sasha is an amazing woman who went through hell with Michael over this same cheating mess." I looked out the window and felt sudden guilt. My eyes began to water. "I know this is going to crush her if she finds out that the boss has been creeping with you while she was taking care of her sick sister in L.A."

I sat there and said nothing for the rest of the ride back to my hotel. The guilt I was feeling was overwhelming. I needed to leave Paris and go back California.

When we got to the hotel, Aaron decided he'd book a room at the hotel across the street from mine, to catch up on some much needed sleep.

I walked into my suite and headed for the bedroom. As I'm entering the room, I'm startled by arms wrapping around my body and pulling me flush into theirs. His scent was all too familiar and it made me breathe a sigh of relief. "Why'd you scare me like that?"

He began to kiss the side of my neck, causing my eyes to roll back in satisfaction. "I'm sorry, baby. I just really missed you." He turned me around to face him. His eyes were intensely staring into mine which made me a little nervous. "I hope you did what I told you to do."

I smiled and kissed him. "Yes I did, Jermaine, I had sex with him."

He smiled cheekily. "Good. My plan is working then."

As he kissed me, my heart pained for Michael and Sasha. I really didn't want to do this but I had no choice. Jermaine is crazy and he'd kill me if he found out that I was catching feelings for Michael and feeling sympathetic towards Sasha.

I just had to ride this out until the wheels fall off.