35

AUGUST 3

Michael's Point Of View

Three weeks had gone by and the vibe around me seemed to have gotten a little calmer. Sasha was becoming more cordial with me as the days went by, even letting me visit her a few times; My family, especially my mother, was more understanding and supportive; Elise allowed me to go to her ultrasound with her yesterday and I got to hear my baby's heart beat for the first time, My album hiked in sales in the U.S and Jermaine and Aaron were in jail awaiting trial.

I was feeling so much less of that stress I had a few weeks ago. I was so much more happy.

Today, Lauren invited me to her baby's gender reveal party at her boyfriend's home. The thing is, I wasn't sure if that would be a good idea due to the fact that majority of the people that will be there will be her boyfriend's family and friends. I really didn't want to be the focus of attention and take away from Lauren's beautiful moment.

Though I really wanted to be there to support her and to also be around Sasha, I had to let her know that I wouldn't be able to make it.

That's just one of the downsides of being Michael Jackson I guess.

Since I couldn't go to the reveal, I decided to use my time to do something sweet for Sasha. It's risky but it's a risk I'm willing to make for the woman I love.

**

"So, you think breaking into Sasha's house while she's at Lauren's party is romantic?" Dean laughed as we walked through the back gate of Sasha's yard.

"Technically, we're not breaking in." I pushed the sliding door open and entered the house. "She always keeps the back entrance open just in case I'm coming to visit." I smiled.

"I see she's really got you real deep in that friend zone."

I turned the lights on and dropped my duffle bags and the bouquets of flowers I bought in on the couch. "I'm doing my best to get out of that, Dean. I'm actually very lucky to even be in the friend zone—all thanks to the baby, of course—Cause If she wasn't pregnant, I know for sure she wouldn't give me the time of day."

I've been working so hard to win Sasha's heart back and I know it's ridiculous to believe that she would even consider taking me back due to how many chances I've been given, but this time around I am determined to do better and do absolutely anything for her.

While she's not home at the moment, I thought I'd sneak into her house and leave a little something special for her. I made my way upstairs to her bedroom and began unpacking my duffle bags.

"Dean, you mind getting the rest of the flowers from the car?" I asked.

"Sure, no problem."

I looked at my watch and noticed I had about forty five minutes to get everything in place. I'm just really hoping she likes what I'm about to do for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasha's Point Of View

Lauren's party was a great success tonight. We all had a great time and were super excited when it was revealed that she was having a baby girl. I'm so ready to spoil my little niece.

Trevor and I finally made it back home and as we were pulling up in the driveway, I could see a light coming from my bedroom window. I swear I remember turning off all the lights in my room before I left the house.

"Trev, did you go back in my room before we left the house?" I asked, looking up at my window as we got out of the car.

Trevor looked up at my window as well and shook his head. "Nope. You probably forgot to cut off one of your lamp lights."