8

I don't even know what to think right now. I met Elise a few years back when I threw a party for my friend Elizabeth Taylor. She was her new assistant at the time.

I mean, once I laid eyes on her I immediately fell head over heels for her. She was the baddest female in that room and I was solely focused on her. I was determined to talk to her.

Long story short, I ended up talking to her and we really hit it off. My nose was wide open for that woman. We went on a few dates and everything was going smoothly until I fucked it up, of course.
During that time, a lot of drama was going on around my camp and involving my family, so I went away for about 6 weeks just to have some time to myself and catch up on some sleep. My cause of disappearing and not being in contact with anyone resulted in Elise thinking I was done with her and she ended up with someone else. I was crushed but I moved on.

Now I was here staring at her number on my phone calling me to FaceTime.

I swiped and accepted the call. And damn was she beautiful. "Heyyy!" I smiled at her on the screen of my phone.

"Hey, Mike!" She chimed back. "Long time no see. How are you?"

"I'm great, how you been?" I asked.

"I've been good. Just working hard." She said as she played her fingers through her hair. "I hope I'm not disturbing you or anything."

"No, no not at all." I smiled at her. "You're fine. I wasn't doing anything anyway."

She smiled and I nearly melted. That's one thing that made me fall for her. She has the most beautiful smile.

"How's your boyfriend?" I asked just to be nosey.

She rolled her eyes. "We broke up about eight months ago. I'm single and just chillin right now."

"I'm sorry about that."

I'm really not.

"Don't be." She laughed. "The relationship was going nowhere. But how about you? I hope your girlfriend doesn't mind you talking to an old friend."

"Uh," I chuckled at her comment. "she's not here actually. She's on her way to L.A right now. She has a family emergency."

She sat up and put her phone at an angle to where I could see her breast through her sheer top. The fact that I was already horny as fuck and now I was looking at her nipples was driving me insane.

"Oh, I hope everything's alright." She said with worry on her face.

"Yeah, everything is cool." I lied. I don't need to be spreading my girl's family business to anyone. "So, you're in Paris? How long are you here for?" I changed the subject.

"Yeah, I'm here for two weeks. I leave on the 22nd."

Little does she know, I'm literally just staring at her breasts.

I needed to stop though. I snapped my gaze away from her tits and focused on her face. "That's interesting. So, I'm assuming you're not working for Elizabeth anymore."

"No," she replied, "I decided it was time to put my degree to use and get this Marketing job that was chasing me since forever. A few of my colleagues and I are down here working with this firm until the two week contract is up."