36

AUGUST 4

Michael's Point Of View

"Elise, I don't think this is a good idea. . .we can't do this." I said, trying to push Elise off of me as she continued to seduce me with kisses on my neck.

"Michael, please. . ." She pleaded. She straddled me and began grinding on my throbbing bulge. "I'm so fucking horny right now. I need you."

A groan escaped me. It feels too fucking good but this should NOT be happening right now. This isn't right.

"Elise, please," I breathed, "I- I can't—fuucck." She was rotating her hips like a magician, doing a number on my aching manhood. I was hard as a rock and the temptation to take my dick out and fuck her senseless was too much to bear.

"Just this one time won't hurt you." She pulled her shirt off, leaving her in just her black laced bra. "You and Sasha aren't together. Besides, I'm pregnant with your baby so you gotta do something about how horny I am right now."

My head was spinning. Though I had my slacks on, I could still feel her wetness seeping through. She was soaked for me and it was driving me wild.
I was in awe of her beauty. Her smell was intoxicating, leaving my mind in a puddle. I wanted her just as bad as she was wanting me but I can't sleep with her again. Not when I'm trying to stay committed to Sasha, despite us not being together.

Unexpectedly, she unlatched my belt buckle and unzipped my pants almost in one swift motion.

My breathing increased, almost like I was panting. "Elise, you know I only came by to check on you," I watched as she pushed herself off me a little so she could get my pants completely off, "I didn't come for this."

She ignored me and continued her enticing escapade on my flesh. The heat was rising between us. I felt like I was at a point of no return. There was no stopping now.
She seductively slides from on top of me and gets down to her knees where she's directly in between my legs. Just the sight of her looking up at me from down there and the idea of what she was going to do next had me fully erect and pulsating, desperate for her to touch me.

She grabbed a hold of my boxers' waistband and pulled them completely down, springing free my hardened member.

Her eyes stayed fixed into mine and a sexy smirk appeared on her face as she grabbed my erection and began rubbing me to ecstasy. "Shiiiit. . ." I threw my head back and shut my eyes. She was massaging me oh so good. Few seconds later, I feel her warm wet mouth slide down on my shaft. I gasp and jerk my hips forward from the sudden suction her mouth was giving me. "Aaaaaahh. . .fuuuck. . ." I watched how sexy she looked as she took most of me into her mouth. My fingers found their way in her hair as her head bobbed up and down on my dick. "Haaawwhhh. . .just like that, baby," I sighed.

My heart was racing. I felt like I was cheating on Sasha all over again, even though we're not together. How could something so wrong feel this fucking good?
Her mouth felt so good around my cock. She was sucking me like her life depended on it and it caused me to inch closer to my peak. "Damn, girl," I breathed, her eyes in mine while she moaned. "Spit on it." I demanded. She obeyed, giving me great pleasure from the sight of how wet and sloppy she made my dick. "Mmmm, fuck! I'm about to cum."

She smirked, sucking harder and faster. I didn't want to shoot my load into her mouth so I carefully pulled her head up, making my dick pop out of her mouth. She was completely caught off guard when I got up and pulled her up with me, turned her against the couch and made her bend over. "Place your hands on the couch and spread your legs for me."

"I knew you wanted me just as much as I wanted you." Elise smirked.

I smacked her ass a few times before literally ripping her panties off of her. I spread her perfect ass cheeks, giving me a better view of her glistening folds. God, she was dripping wet.
I teased her entrance, spreading her wetness all over her womanhood with my dick. I kept teasing her as she writhed and moaned in front of me.