34

Sasha's Point Of View

My eyes fluttered open and I felt the sting in my eyes from the bright lights. It was very somber around me. I looked around and was hit with total confusion.

Am I in a hospital? How did I get in a hospital?

"Oh, thank God!" A voice to my left startled me. I look over and it's Michael. "Baby, are you ok?"

"Baby?" I was furious. "Don't fucking call me baby. I can't believe you got her pregnant! You were having unprotected sex with her then was having sex with me? How fucking dare you? Why the fu—"

"Sasha! Listen to me! Babe, what are you talking about?" Michael looked at me wide eyed and clueless. "What other woman are you talking about?"

"Don't bullshit with me, Mich—" A baby's cry stopped me right in my tracks. I looked right past Michael and saw a baby bundled up inside a clear bassinet. I looked back at Michael who had a beautiful smile on his face. "Michael who's baby is that?"

"That's our baby boy, babe. You don't remember giving birth to him?"

I frowned as Michael grabbed the baby and brought him to me. He placed him in my arms and tears automatically fell from my eyes. There was no denying this was mine and Michael's baby. His eyes were a replica of his father's eyes and his full head of hair. "Why don't I remember?" I cried while caressing my baby's cheeks.

"You slipped into a coma right after you gave birth, babe." Michael wiped the tears from my eyes. "Your blood pressure sky rocketed during the birth. We almost lost you."

"Really?"

Michael nodded as he tried holding back his tears.

"How long was I in the coma?" I asked.

"For two days."

"Wha—" I was cut off by someone entering the room. Both I and Michael looked to see who it was and my heart dropped just as soon I saw Jermaine walk in. "Jermaine what are you—"

"This is for you, Michael." Jermaine pulled out a gun and before I can react, he pulled the trigger twice, shooting Michael in the head.

I screamed for my life but it seemed like there was no use. I looked at Michael's lifeless body, blood gushing from his head. "PLEEAAASSSEEE!!! SOMEBODY!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

Jermaine pointed the gun at my baby's head then. . .

BANG!

Everything went completely black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's Point Of View

"Sasha! Sasha!" I shook my sister as she violently trembled on the hospital bed. She was soaked with sweat. As I'm about to yell for a doctor, she stopped. "Sasha?" I shook her again.

Out of nowhere, her eyes shot open and she gasped for air like she drowned under water or some shit and she could finally breathe. She frantically looked around in the room before her eyes met with mine. "Where's Michael?! Where's my baby?!"

"Your baby?" I was taken aback. "Bitc—I mean girl, aren't you mad at Michael? How is he your baby all of a sudden?"

"Nooo, Lauren," she cried, "Michael and the baby. . . Jermaine shot them right in front of me."

"What?" I wiped the sweat from her forehead, "Babe, you were having a nightmare. Michael is in the waiting room and your baby is safe in your tummy."

"I was dreaming?" She was crying like she really lost them. "It seemed so real—wait," she stopped crying and looked around, "I'm in a hospital though. Why am I here? What happened?"