52

After Elise and I left Dr. Larsen's office and arrived home, I was bouncing off the walls like a mad man. I was so happy, I couldn't contain it.

"We should celebrate!" I wrapped my arms around Elise. "Have dinner with me tonight."

She smiled and slowly removed my arm from around her, "I know you're excited and I'd really love to take you up on your offer but I have to take a flight back to the D.R first thing in the morning."

"Are you serious?" I frowned. "Why are you going back so soon?" She began to walk away and make her way up the stairs. "Elise, what's really going on? What are you really over there for?"

"Michael, I already told you."

"Told me what, Elise?" I followed her to my bedroom. I watched as she went about the room, collecting her things. "Elise?" I tried getting her attention but she kept ignoring me. My temper began to rise. "Are seeing another man over there?"

She stopped and stared at me, just bewildered. Couple seconds later she shook her head, laughed and continued to grab her things.

"What's so funny?" I raised my voice. It's unbelievable how quick my mood just changed from excitement to just pure irritation. "Why the fuck are you ignor—"

"Michael, really?" She looked at me and chuckled. "You really just asked me if I'm seeing "another man" . . .and now you're asking me why I'm laughing?"

"Why can't you just answer the question?"

"Michael, are you fucking serious right now?" She threw what she was holding on the bed and stepped up to me. "Am I seeing another man? You don't fucking own me. That question only makes sense if you and I are in a relationship! We're not together, Michael. And last time I checked, you're working your hardest to get back together with Sasha. So do not disrespect me and ask me such a stupid question! Just because you impregnated me, does not give you control over me."

I just stared at her.

I would've had a rebuttal if I weren't so turned on by her right now.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She took a few steps back. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back to me. "Michael, what are you—"

I shut her up with my lips pressed against hers, pinning her to the nearest wall.

I waited until she completely gave in and relaxed then I took the kiss to another level. I began to get a few moans from her as we sensually made love to each other's mouths. Her taste was so enticing, I couldn't get enough.
As our lips stayed occupied, I sneakily and slowly pulled her dress up her thighs to where I could access the front of her panties. 

I firmly grip and knead the inside of her thigh, making her shiver from just my hand brushing against her pussy.

I removed my lips from hers and her eyes slowly opened as if she were drunk or in a daze. I kept my eyes glued to hers while my hand slid its way back up to her wetness.

And boy was she wet.

I gently teased her from the outside of her drenched panties before pulling them to the side and rubbing her swollen clit.

"Fuck. . ." She sighed, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

I used two of my fingers to massage her entrance which was puddled with her juices. "You were this wet for me, baby?"

She sexily bit her lip and nodded.

I kissed her lips and pushed two fingers deep into her wet abyss. Her mouth opened wide against my lips, a loud moan escaping it.
I stroked her inner walls in up and down, back and forth motions, enjoying the gushing sounds of her tight pussy.