78

DECEMBER 22

Michael's Point Of View

For the past couple of weeks I've had Mother, Rebbie  and Janet help me out with the twins while I planned the perfect surprise party/baby shower for Sasha.

Everyone did a great job with keeping everything under wraps. I knew if Sasha were to find out, she'd for sure put an end to it all.

"She's going to love this, Michael," Kennedy grinned as we both proudly admired our hard work.

I could've hired a team of people to do this for me but I wanted to put in the work in myself. With Kennedy's help, we were able to come up with a result I was very much satisfied with.

"Have you talked to Lauren about the reveal? Is all that taken care of?" I asked Kennedy

"Don't worry, Michael," she smiled, "she's got everything done and ready to go for tonight. You and Sash are going to love it."

"As long as Sash loves it, that's all that matters."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasha's Point Of View

The day went by fairly fast, making way for the cold winter evening. I didn't do much but go to the store and bought a few supplies for my students then came back home and binged watched The Chi.

Everyone had their own thing going on so I was basically home alone the whole day.

I had finally got up from my sofa and made my way downstairs to make me a snack before going to bed when Michael walked in unexpectedly.

"Hey, beautiful," Michael walked over to me, giving me a tight hug.

He smelled like heaven as usual and was looking exceptionally gorgeous. He was dressed very formal and I didn't know if he were coming from somewhere important or he just came to impress me.

Either way, I was definitely impressed.

"What you doin' here?" I tried my best not to smile as I grabbed condiments from the fridge to make a sandwich. "Coming in here all unannounced and shit."