20

Narrator's View

Michael walked into his bedroom with hopes that Sasha would be sound asleep but that wasn't the case.

"Hey, baby." He smiled and took off his fedora, tossing it on the nearby couch. "What's all this about?" He looked at his sexy girlfriend in lingerie, laying on the bed covered with red rose pedals.

She looked drop dead gorgeous. She had full blown makeup on like she was attending an event like the Oscars or something. Her hair was straightened sleek.

Sasha bit her lip sexily, spreading her legs wide open as she stared deep into Michael's eyes. "Come here." She seductively beckoned him.

He swallowed and walked over to her, his mouth watering and his manhood slowly erecting as he admired his girl. "Fuck, baby," he breathed, "are you trying to kill me?" He got down onto the bed and hovered her. "Damn," he ran his hand down her body. "I'm gonna dick you down so good, you won't be able to feel your pussy for a week."

"Kiss me." She said, staring at his lips.

He smirked and kissed her passionately. She moaned into his mouth as he rubbed her aching pearl through her panties.

"Mmm," she broke the kiss. "so, this is what she tastes like." She whispered against his lips, trying hard to control her emotions.

He scrunched his brows and pulled away to have a better look at her. "What?"

She smiled, biting her bottom lip as she continued to stare at his lips. "Elise." Her smile immediately fades after the mention of her name and her eyes shot daggers directly into his. "Tell me, Michael, is that her mouth I'm tasting or is it her pussy? Which one?"

The guilt and distraught in his eyes were too obvious to hide. He slowly got up off of her and stood, making an attempt at a defense. "Sasha what are you talking about?"

Sasha got up from the bed and stood directly in front of him. She stared into his guilt filled eyes as she wrapped her robe around her tightly, completely covering her body. "You're still trying to play dumb, huh?" She quickly wiped a tear that fell from her eye. "I knew you'd never change. You're exactly like your father."

"Sash—"

"Fuck you!!" She shouted as her tears began to pour. "Fuck you, Michael!" He stood there idle and speechless as Sasha grabbed her bag and went over to the closet to put on her shoes. "You know," she came out and brushed right passed him. "there's no need to argue or yell at you right now. Trevor is already in the car outside with Dean, waiting on me so we can head to the airport. He wanted to come up here and beat the shit out of you but I told him you weren't worth it."

Michael still stood there baffled at what was happening. He watched her as she stuffed her clothes into her Louis Vuitton suitcase.

She turned around to look at him then she scoffed. "The fact that you're still standing there and not saying anything, shows me how much of a guilty piece of shit you are."

"Baby—"

"Baby!?" Sasha's eyes grew wide. "You're really calling me baby right now? After you just got done fucking Elise and calling her "baby", you have the audacity to call me baby?"

He shook his head and looked away, feeling ashamed. Ashamed that he got caught, of course.

She chuckled and scoffed at him. "You play this fucking innocent-like man-child to the world as if you do no types of wrong. You act like a fucking shy little kid but in reality you're this cold fucking individual who doesn't give a fuck about other people's feelings but yours! Always playing a fucking victim to the world but you know damn well who you are! You're a cheater and a womanizer just like Joseph." She zipped up her suitcase and started heading for the door. "Fucking gentleman my ass." She mumbled.

"Sasha, wait!" Michael uttered sternly and she turned around. "Let's just talk about this."

With tears running down her face and her bag in hand, she shook her head no. "There's nothing to talk about, Michael." She yanked the necklace he gave her from around her neck and threw it at him. "Don't you ever come near me ever again."

With that, she turned away and slammed the door behind her. She left him standing there alone in the bedroom where he slept with both her and Elise.

She was out of his life.