45

Narrator's Point Of View

When they all arrived at the mansion Michael rented, everyone's jaw fell to the floor from the grandeur and beauty of the place. It was like nothing they've ever seen. Though Sasha and Trevor marveled at the magnificence of the mansion in France, it paled in comparison to this one here, located on the outskirts of Shanghai.

This chateau has 17 bedrooms, 25 full bathrooms, 3 gourmet kitchens, which is staffed with seven chefs in total, a 50 seat movie theater, an indoor and outdoor pool and so much more you could think a 26,000 square foot mansion could have.

After Michael made sure everyone was settled in, he hugged and kissed Sasha and told her to be ready by 7:00 before he left the house.

"Girl!" Kennedy held up the dress to the light so she could get a better look at it. "You might as well take Michael back cause this dress right here honey. . ."

"That really is a beautiful dress." Lauren agreed as Sasha arranged her bouquet of flowers in a vase of water.

"Can you believe he had Miuccia Prada personally hand-tailor this dress for me? Exactly to my fitting." Sasha gushed. "I'm the only one in the world with this dress. I can't even imagine how much Michael paid to have this done."

"I would've gotten back with him after all of this." Kennedy said. "You need to take him back."

"Yeah, girl," Lauren nodded, "he brought us all to fucking China on an expensive ass private jet and rented out this beautiful mansion for all of us. I mean, if you don't take him back, the least you can do is give him some booty tonight."

Sasha looked at her wide eyed and busted out in laughter. "Really, Lauren?"

"I agree with Lauren." Kennedy laughed.

"Or at least some good ass head." Lauren chuckled. "Ain't nothing like a good 'thank you' suck."

All Sasha could do was laugh.

"Ain't his birthday tomorrow anyway?" Lauren continued.

"It is." Sasha whined. "And I don't know what the heck I'm going to give him for his birthday. Like, what do you even give someone who's as rich as he is?"

"Some head!!!" Lauren and Kennedy blurted at the same exact time causing them to go into a fit of laughter.

"You guys play entirely way too much." Sasha giggled, taking the dress and hanging it up in the closet. "How about you guys get out of my room and go give your own man some head? Leave me alone. I need to take a nap before this date with Michael tonight."

"So do you know what you guys are doing tonight?" Kennedy asked.

Sasha shrugged and shook her head. "I have no idea. He just told me to get ready and a driver will be here at 7:00 to take me to him."

Lauren playfully rolled her eyes. "You guys are probably having dinner on top of a skyscraper or some shit."

"You guys sleeping in the same room tonight?" Kennedy wiggled her brows.

"No." Sasha quickly respond causing Kennedy's grin to fade from her face. "There's literally twelve extra bedrooms available. Why would we—"

"Girl, bye!" Lauren began to wobble out of the room. "We all know after this date tonight, his ass won't be no where else but in that bed with you."

Sasha opened her mouth to answer but Lauren already disappeared out the door.

"Go ahead and take your nap, pregnant lady." Kennedy said as she began to leave. "We'll be back in here in an hour to help you with hair and makeup."