4

When Michael and I got home, we had the best sex ever. I knew Michael had built in frustration but the way he put it down on me last night was like he was holding in anger since childhood.

He wasn't in no way rough to the point where he hurt me but let me tell you... he fucked me into oblivion.

Anyways, Michael spent most of the day with us at home. Playing board games and watching TV.

We ended up going back to Michael's house to get ready for the MTV awards. As the hours inched closer, my nerves were jumping like crazy. Michael seemed calm the whole time but I knew he was probably as nervous as I was.

"Damn, Trev," I admired Trevor as he came down Michael's grand stairway. "you look so good, baby bro."

Michael looked up from his phone and smiled as soon as he saw Trevor. "Well, well, well!" He beamed, "Boy, who's heart are you trying to break?" Trevor laughed and they clapped each other up. "I'm messing with you." He chuckled. "You look very dapper, man. The ladies are gonna go wild for you."

Trevor brushed the imaginary dust off his shoulders. "Well, you know a brotha always looks good no matter what." I rolled my eyes as Michael and I giggled at his cockiness. "But seriously, thank you for the compliments, guys."

"We should start heading out now." Michael looked at the time on his watch. "Go tell Shad and Lauren that we're leaving." He looked at me. "Also, one of my bodyguards, Bryce, will be here on the property in case they need anything."

Lauren and Shad were so excited and desperately couldn't wait to go to the award show but unfortunately, Lauren got really sick and wouldn't stop throwing up. So, Shad decided it was best for him to stay with Lauren and keep an eye on her. I thought that was very sweet of him to do.

I honestly think she's pregnant. I've been seeing all the signs, but I refuse to bring that up. I'll just wait until she goes to the doctor and they tell her the news. I'm very much confident that she's about to give us a little nephew or niece.

Anyways, I agreed to go tell Lauren and Shad that we were leaving and that Michael had one of his guards stay behind, just in case they needed anything. Lauren seemed a little bit better but was still nauseous nonetheless.

"Ok, let's go." I chimed, coming down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, are you nervous?" Michael squeezed my hand as the car stopped in front of the red carpet area. "Baby?"

"Huh?" I refocused. "Michael, I'm terrified. I didn't think I'd be this nervous."

Michael chuckled and kissed my cheek. "No need to be terrified. I got you, baby." Michael puts on his black aviators as his bodyguard opened his door. "Just hold my hand, ignore questions, and just smile for the cameras until we're inside."

I shook my head and swallowed as Michael and I started getting out of the car together.

As soon as we stepped out, everything and everyone focused on us. Every camera that was on different celebrities on the carpet completely shifted to me and Michael. I've never seen so many flashes in my life. I heard mine and Michael's name being yelled from every direction.

As we're posing for some pictures, I looked over at Trevor who's standing at my side, cheesin' and hitting poses like he's the man of the show. I laughed and began to relax more, seeing how comfortable and loose Trevor was.

After two minutes on the red carpet, we finally made it to the backstage area where our dressing room was.

We entered the room and Jermaine and a few of his people were already in the room.