Chapter 18: The Contract 1

Start from the beginning

Mahiru smile. "Its ok. But... Ah... I really need to go, See I don't have any food in my kitchen today so I think I really need to go and buy some. If its ok if You come and help me?" Mahiru ask nicely.

Ash blush at the thought of him with Mahiru again. But he mentally sigh since he hate helping or doing Work. But he wanted to be so kind to Mahiru. So He nod.

"Great lets go." Mahiru said with a smile and take Ash's hand which Ash wanted to hold Mahiru's hand as long as he can remembered.

But Ash stop walking in the door.

"The sun." Ash said.

Mahiru smile, He push Ash on the sun and Ash turn into the black cat. Ash blush when Mahiru pick him up, those soft gentle warm hands, feeling in his furr was nice even it happened for a split second. Mahiru place Ash in his shoulder.

"Would you be ok in there Kuro?" Mahiru smile and ask Ash.

Ash blush slightly and look away. "Su-ye-yeah... I'm fine." Ash said.

"Ok, now lets go." Mahiru said and walk towards the shop while Ash stay in Mahiru's shoulder feeling embarrassed and nervous about this position.

But Actually its Quite a nice feeling for Ash. He went close to Mahiru's neck and curl hisself like a ball. Slowly with Mahiru's warm shoulder and neck, He fell asleep.

Mahiru felt Ash snuggled near his neck, He look at his shoulder and smile. He was sleeping, Mahiru chuckle. He just love cats thats all and he was lucky to have such a handsome and unique one too.

Mahiru shook his head, He did not just Think Ash was Handsome, Well Ash is really is attractive. Mahiru wonder if Ash has a girlfriend or something.

Mahiru sigh, he felt disappointed when the thought of Ash have a girlfriend.

He shook his head again. Why would he thought such a thing?

When Mahiru was in the market, He make sure to get what he needed like some vegetables, meats, and Some noodles ofcourse he will make some Ramen too since Its one of Ash favorites.

Mahiru walk slowly with the groceries in his hand, he doesn't like to wake the sleeping black cat in his shoulder since the cat look so peaceful and comty. Mahiru chuckle, Ash is cute when he is Kuro.

When Mahiru was walking home, A man went infront of him. Mahiru think this man was one weird man.

"It seems You get One unique Black cat there." He said pointing a sword, a black sword with Black flames emitting them.

The man has dark black eyes, long Dark long hair, it was ponytail style. His skin is pale and his wearing a weird White Jacket with some black lines on the edges and have a weird seal in the arm.

"Ahm... Ye-Yeah..." mahiru just say it nervously. He had a feeling about this man, Its really really bad.

"How about we buy him from you? We will give you whatever you want in exchange of that cat." He offers.

Mahiru immediately shook his head, Running through his mind was This guy might be the reason why Ash was in the cage in the first place. If Kuro was Ash and Ash was a vampire but still a living creature, It doesn't mean you really need to put him in the cage like he was a pet in prison, Even pets don't deserve to be in a cage.

"I'm sorry, This cat is mine and I would love to keep it." Mahiru said politely.

"Too bad, But That Cat wasn't yours!" The man said smirking and Slice mahiru's Neck Which Cause to Shove The sleeping Cat harshly in the ground. Mahiru's neck was now bleeding but the Cuts wasn't deep.

Mahiru drop the groceries and run towards The black cat.

"Kuro! are you ok?" Mahiru ask in worried and concerned and pick the black cat with gentle.

Ash, When he wake up he was stumble harshly in the ground. But when a gentle hands got him, He smell something sweet, Something delicious, Something mouth watering. He open his eyes and saw Mahiru was looking at Him in concerned. He wonder whAt happens. But when his Gaze went to Mahiru's neck. He was shock.

He quickly transformed into a Human form and held Mahiru.

"Are you ok? what happen?" Ash ask Full of Worried. Mahiru shook his head and smile.

"I'm fine, Just a little Cut. You are ok?" Mahiru ask.

Ash sigh in relief. "Don't need to be worried much I'm a vampire a simple fall won't hurt me." Ash said.

Mahiru sigh in relief.

Ash Gaze the bleeding neck, If he didn't heal Mahiru's neck then Mahiru would lost too much blood and Mahiru will die, It wasn't a simple cut. The cut was not too deep but its deep enough to lost too much Blood. Ash needs to Heal Mahiru fast, But... To do that he will become the permanent Servamp of Mahiru, He will stay at Mahiru's side until Mahiru dies. Well his all Mahiru's if That's what Mahiru wants. Ash willing to give hisself for such a wonderful person as Mahiru is. But he was scared that a monster like him will hurt mahiru. He doesn't like that.

Ash groan in annoyance. "Ugh! thinking is such a pain..." ash thought.

"Ku-Kuro?" Mahiru called weakly, But concerned.

"Mahiru," Ash called, He took a deep breath and look at Mahiru in deep eyes. "Your neck is bleeding, If If won't heal soon then your gonna lost too much blood. You might die... I can heal you but....." Ash stop for awhile and look away. "I need To lick Your neck." Ash said with his cheeks red and his heart was beating so Fast.

Mahiru blink once or Twice. Before he process Ash's words.

"You know that once You will lick my neck our bond will be permanent, As much I would love that, Will you be ok if you had a useless and good for nothing person like me as Your Master Sleepy Ash?" Mahiru ask Nicely and Politely.

Ash Can't believe hisself, "did Mahiru just call himself 'useless' and a 'good for nothing person'"?" Ash thought to himself in disbelief.

Ash shook his head. "Don't call your self Useless mahiru your not." Ash said and grab Mahiru's hands to make sure Mahiru would feel his comfort. Ash like the way Mahiru's hand fit his and the warmness of it. "Your one amazing person Mahiru. I know we just met, Like 3 weeks ago before and spend time each other just couple of days, But I can assured you your not a good for nothing person, Your more than that." Ash said seriously yet calmly.

Mahiru can't believe what he just heard, He look Ash with disbelief eyes because no one, even his friends, No one had ever said those beautiful words to him. No one had said those, Tears quickly fall from Mahiru, But before anything else the man Attack Mahiru chuckle loudly so both of them can here.

"Aw keep going, I won't interrupt your moment. I swear." The man said with a smirk.

Ash look at the man and his eyes widen, The coat that the man was wearing, the seal on his arms was what Ash Fear the most.

C3

.

_________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊