Chapter 18: The Contract 1

Start from the beginning

"As you may know, to set a contract is either you gave me an item and give me a nick name." Ash start to explain again.

Mahiru look at him confused.

"I didn't give you anything right? And... Your name is Sleepy Ash right? Your the one who said I can call you Ash Right?" Mahiru said, Ash nod.

Mahiru then in corner of his eyes the sun rays pass the curtains. He stand up and open it a bit, A beautiful sun set was seen. Mahiru turn around and saw Ash was nowhere to be found but a black cat, the Black cat he pick up this morning was laying on the couch. Mahiru wonder where Ash went and decided to close the curtains. The cat Turn into Ash, he open it and Ash turn into a cat. He close it again and walk in the couch with a wide smile that Sure Made Ash heart melt.

"Your the cat that I found in the forest this morning." Mahiru said with a smile.

Ash wonder, Forest? What is he doing in the forest? And what is Mahiru doing in the forest too? And Ash wonder what happen before he got to the forest.

"Yeah, You see I can be on the sun or I'll turn into a cat thats why I'll bring an umbrella on that Friendly date we just have." Ash said pink cheek face was looking down.

Mahiru chuckle. "I understand now. The Item that I gave you was a bell." Mahiru said and the bell chim when Mahiru said that, the bell that hung in Ash neck. Ash held the bell slightly. "And the nick name I gave you is Kuro." Mahiru said then he look down. "I-its Ju-Just it-its sim-simple to name a cat th-that is bla-black 'ku-kuro'" mahiru said as he was playing his finger.

Ash find Mahiru shuttered Cute. Super cute. Ash gulp.

"I'm not complaining about the nickname you gave me, But once the contract was set You should call me Kuro so that our bonds will got Strong." Ash explained.

"Yo-you don't mind?" Mahiru ask.

"No, I like it actually. Its simple." Ash said, mahiru smile brightly again Ash heart melted.

"But...Ah... You just set an Temporary Contact. Means it's temporary, If I didn't drink your blood for 24 hours then the contract will be discarded. But if I drink your blood within 24 hours means our contract should be permanent, means I will be with you for the rest of your life." Ash explain it.

"Ok, Either way its your choice to stay or not... But be warned that I don't know how to fight.... I'm quite useless in many things." Mahiru said looking down sadly at his hands.

Ash, when he saw those look at Mahiru. He didn't want them. He didn't want to see them, They are horrible scene. Mahiru being sad is not a good sight to see. So Ash held mahiru's hand.

"I doubt that. For me you are incredible." Ash said with a blush, Mahiru blush too with What Ash said.

"Tha-Thank you." Mahiru said with a smile, Ash can't help but to smile back at Mahiru too.

Ash thought like I don't mind spending my life with you, But I don't also want that you will be dragged in this Whole world thingi. Ash thought.

Mahiru look at his wall clock when his eyes Shock.

"Oh god, I need to go." Mahiru said and was about to walk towards his room when the white light pull him back to Kuro, which was left him stumbling.

"Are you ok?" Ash ask as he extended a hand towards Mahiru.

"Ye-yeah... I'm fine." Mahiru said and grab the hand as he stand up.

"I'm sorry, I should really tell you about distance limit. Means we could only be away from each other for a limit distance." Ash said looking away feeling it was his fault that Mahiru got hurt, he cursed in his head again.