I can still feel the anger running through my veins. How dare that idiot director think he can threaten my man and get away with it? Not in my hospital, he won't.

I growl, "We need to make sure the director's office has cameras and the computer has spyware on it. That fucking asshole is going to threaten Pha. I don't know about what yet but my vision was of Pha storming into the director's office and telling him that he isn't going to do it. While the stupid director threatens to get N'Kit and N'Beam thrown out of the internship program and to have me hate Pha. I don't know how he would try to get me to hate him. Well, I can think of a few ways that people would try but I'm not letting that prick get away with it. I didn't even think to look at his name plate on the desk but I know he is the new director. Not the temporary director because I know who he is and he is an older gentleman. The new director is middle-aged and thinks that we are DUMB! Can you believe that? He thinks that we are dumb because we are only in our early twenties. Well guess what, I'm going to show that jerk what it is like to cross paths with a Panitchayasawad." I look at my dad. "We play for keeps, don't we, Dad?"

My dad smiles and chillingly says, "Yes, we do. We also don't give out any mercy and we usually go for the kill, especially in business. Well, I see we have some work for us to do. Shane, I agree with Yo. Let's have the owner get all the necessary things installed before the new director is hired and we can monitor his activity and we can get the upper hand before he even knows what happened."

Shane immediately replies, "I'm already on it."

I turn to Pha. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you and I'm definitely not going to let someone get away with threating you."

Pha smiles and kisses my forehead. He whispers, "I was mad, wasn't I? I will never let anyone threaten my friends or you."

My anger is slowly subsiding and I force a small smile. "You were slamming your hand down onto his desk telling him, "never" and the crazy director just sat there calmly and continues to threaten you. I wanted to just go over there and strangle that crazy guy. Whatever the jerk thinks he has on you, he thinks he is going to win but I'm not going to let him."

Pha pulls me in for a bear hug and whispers, "Don't worry, we will get through this just fine. Baby, I love you."

The warmth of his hug has now replaced all my anger and I just feel loved. Oh, I wish we could stay like this forever. But, we can't. I lean back and look around the group. "Are you guys going to help too, if I need it?"

Forth growls, "Someone is going to try and get my baby thrown out of his dream jobs. Hell, yes, I'm going to be right there to teach that idiot a lesson."

Ming immediately blurts out, "I'm in too. No one hurts my P'KitKat and gets away with it."

Park and Lam shout, "WE'RE IN!!!"

I'm glad that our friends stick together.

Of course, my dad isn't going to be left out. He looks at me and smiles, "I will be working silently in the background too, so don't forget about me."

I smile back at him. "Thanks, Dad. I knew I could count on you. Oh, I almost forgot an important part of our group, the Fairies. I will wait to see what is up and then if I need to, I will ask them for their help. I'm sure that they would be more than willing to help us with whatever we need."

Shane laughs, "You are their cutie. They wouldn't miss a chance to help you. Plus, they are so funny, especially when they are drunk. It would be a win-win situation. They would be glad that they could help you and we would be able to get more hilarious videos of them. They are just too funny."

"Hey now. They are our friends so no bashing them or humiliating them, please. Even if the videos are funny, you shouldn't be doing it just for shits and giggles." I can't believe that I have to scold my own friends on what they should and shouldn't do. How old are they again?

Park pouts and whines, "Ah, come on P'Yo. Where else would I find such crazy and funny stuff? Even if I tried to find it or make things up, I could never get anything as funny as the Fairies. They don't even have to try and they are hilarious. P'Yo, you can't disagree. Would you have thought that someone would mistake a poster for a live person or better yet, a pole in the middle of the bar. I couldn't have thought of something so funny. Whenever I watch the Fairy videos, I'm always laughing so hard that I'm crying. It doesn't matter how many times that I've seen the video. I still laugh my ass off."

I chuckle just thinking about the bar scenes anddon't forget the shopping video that Shane has. I guess I can't argue with them but at this moment I prefer to leavethem out of this until I know that they can help. I still want to know what the crazy directorasks Pha to do that makes Pha that mad. I guess we will find out in the near future. Until then, I will have to get everythingready so we can protect everyone.