Chapter 4: Meet again?

Start from the beginning

"Considering we cannot be expose to sun that much, we would leave at 5:30 pm. There still light, but the sun is almost out. Enough for us to stay in this form." Love explain with a smile in his face.

Ash nod and went to the fridge.

"I guest Arcade and Computer Games is the only thing that can Make Nii-san to get out of the house." World of end commented.

"Its a sign how Boring he is." Lawless said as he put his feet in the table. "What time is it anyway?"

"Its almost 5:30 we should prepare." Love said as he look at his wrist watch.

"Yeah, I will prepare the car." Mother said as she stand up and went outside already. The others had also went into their own room.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Later on, All of them are in the car. Their car is small and enough to fit a 4 person. But since they are creatures that can turn into a small cute animals. It won't be a problem is 8 of them will be in.

"Lets go!" Mother happily.

"WOOOHH! Lets go!" World of end said happily but loudly. Ash who is in cat form and within Love's lap was covering his ears.

"Can you pls, be quiet on the ride until I will get out the hell of this Car? So troublesome....." Ash said monotonely.

"Oh, nii-san." Love said happily and pat Ash. Ash just sigh and he just let Love pat him.

"Well, atleast your going out today." Lawless said and look at Ash from the front mirror of the car.

"Meow~" Ash reply lazily.

"Shut it, your a damn cat. Beside my animal form is more cuter than you." Lawless said.

"Hug, well no one can beat my animal form its the awesomeness." World of end declare loudly.

"Tsk, I may say ugly." Lawless roll his eyes.